Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#82604] Hanson av Norge?

Gjest Waldron Faulkner
 Del

Gjest Waldron Faulkner

Apolgies for writing in English, but I'm afraid it's my only option!I'm trying to trace an ancestor and have been told this group may be able to help.I'm trying to find the family of my great grandfather, Clarence Mitchell Hanson. I'm afraid I have very little information. Here is everything I know:* He was of Norwegian descent, but his family spelled their name Hanson (rather than Hansen). I'm told this is unusual, but I don't know if it's so unusual that it can be used as a clue. * He first appears in our records in Fort Dodge, Iowa, USA in the early 1900's. He was likely born between 1878 and 1898, possibly in Iowa, but maybe not. * Went on to be a superior judge of Los Angeles, California * He likely shares an ancestor with this gentleman who has been genetically connected to me through DNA analysis: Lenke * Mr. Mathisen's family have been fairly concentrated in Buskerud, Akershus, and Vestfold.I know it's not much. Any chance this could lead me in the right direction??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torbjørn Igelkjøn

Is this the right person?California Death Index, 1940-1997 about Clarence M Hanson Name: Clarence M Hanson Social Security #: 566661501 Sex: Male Birth Date: 17 Feb 1886 Birthplace: Iowa Death Date: 16 Jan 1969 Death Place: Monterey Mother's Maiden Name: StallandHere is a good candidate in 1900: 1900 United States Federal Census about Clarence M Hanson Name: Clarence M Hanson Home in 1900: Badger, Webster, Iowa Age: 14 Birth Date: Feb 1886 Birthplace: Iowa Race: White Gender: Male Relationship to Head of House: Son Father's name: Hans R Hanson Father's Birthplace: Wisconsin Mother's name: Rena Hanson Mother's Birthplace: Norway Marital Status: Single Occupation: View on Image Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Hans R Hanson 43 Rena Hanson 40 Clarence M Hanson 14 Mabel A Hanson 12 Elmer G Hanson 15 Hilda R Hanson 6/12 Clara Hanson 21

bilete10523.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Gullbekk

There are at least 2 Clarence M Hanson. 1 b. 1886 m.t. Helen R. and 1 b.1888 m.t. Lelah E. Which one is yours? They are both born in Iowa

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Gullbekk

Og 1930 Name: Clarence M Hanson Home in 1930: Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California View Map Age: 44 Estimated birth year: abt 1886 Birthplace: Iowa Relation to Head of House: Head Spouse's name: Helen R Hanson Race: White Occupation:Education:Military Service:Rent/home value:Age at first marriage:Parents' birthplace: View image Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Clarence M Hanson 44 Helen R Hanson 39 Helen L Hanson 13 Claire Hanson 11 Harriett Hanson 5 2/12

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torbjørn Igelkjøn

This person's name is Clarence Melvin Hansen. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 about Clarence Melvin Hanson Name: Clarence Melvin Hanson County: Webster State: Iowa Birth Date: 17 Feb 1886 Race: White FHL Roll Number: 1643415 DraftBoard: 0

bilete10524.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torbjørn Igelkjøn

According to the 1920 census, our man's parents are born in Minnesota, while the 1900 Clarence's parents are born in Iowa and Norway. This suggests that the 1900 Clarence is the wrong one?1920 United States Federal Census about Clarence M Hanson Name: Clarence M Hanson Home in 1920: Fort Dodge Ward 6, Webster, Iowa Age: 33 Estimated birth year: abt 1887 Birthplace: Iowa Relation to Head of House: Self (Head) [Head] Spouse's name: Helen R Hanson Father's Birth Place: Minnesota Mother's Birth Place: Minnesota Marital Status: Married Race: White Sex: Male Home owned: Own Able to read: Yes Able to Write: Yes Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Clarence M Hanson 33 Helen R Hanson 29 Helen L Hanson 2 [2 10/12] Clarie Hanson 0 [2/12] 1917, 1920, 1930 and 1969 seems to be the same person, he is a lawyer in 1920, so this must be the correct one.

bilete10526.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torbjørn Igelkjøn

Correction: The 1900 Clarence's parents are born in Wisconsin and NorwayIn according to the 1930 census, Clarence's parents are born in Iowa and Minnesota. He is still a lawyer.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne Solås

Guro Olsdatter Enderud born oct. 8. - his mother?(Torbjørn, - du finner endel info om Clarence under Public Member Trees hos Ancestry. Du skriver nok engelsk langt bedre enn jeg gjør :) Kildeinformasjon: Buskerud fylke, Uvdal i Nore, Ministerialbok nr. III 2 (1836-1861), Fødte og døpte 1859, side 194. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1118&idx_id=1118&uid=ny&idx_side=-208>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torbjørn Igelkjøn

(Veit ikkje det, men eg får gjere eit forsøk)Arne has found some information in the category Public Member Trees at Ancestry.com. It seems that Clarence from the 1900 Census is also the correct one. There are two different trees, with slightly different information on his parents.

bilete10533.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torbjørn Igelkjøn

The last tree states that he was born in Iowa on February 17th 1886, was living in Badger, Webster, Iowa (1900 and 1910), Webster, Iowa (1917), Fort Dodge Ward 6, Webster, Iowa (1920), Wahkonsa (1925), Los Angeles (1930), and Monterey, California (when he died in 1969). The sources are the federal censuses, WWI registration, Iowa Census from 1925, California Death Index and SSDI Death Index.According to the same tree, his mother was born on October 8th 1859 on Enderud farm, Uvdal, Buskerud, Norway. Arne has found her birth record above, but I have problems reading the old writing. However, I think she was born out of wedlock. Someone else will have to interprete her parents' names. The family tree gives no source evidence except federal censuses for Guro Enderud being identical to Rena Hanson. According to the Census of 1900, she was born in October 1859, which is what we want to see. Gurina came to the USA in 1860 or 61, was living in Badger, Webster, Iowa (1900 and 1910), Goose Prairie, Clay, Minnesota (1920), Driscoll, Burleigh, North Dakota (1930) and died in Los Angeles, California on May 31st 1949.According to the same family tree, Hans P. Hanson was born in 1865 in Wisconsin, and the federal censuses are mentioned as source. However, there must be a typing error, since the Census of 1900 states that he was born in December 1856.Here are some notes from this family tree: Hans P. Hanson Hans and Rena were living in Forest City in 1886 as their oldest son was born there according to 1895 census and Wbgo Co Records of Births. Hans' occupation was shown as Merchant in the birth record and indicates that he was born in Wisconsin. He is shown as a 'retail merchant' on the 1910 census. He and the family moved to Badger in 1886 or7 as their second child was born in Webster Co. in 1887. I have no information redarding death of Hans. He was shown in the 1910 census but Gurina sold the house as Mrs Rena Hanson also in 1910 bhey111076added this on 20 May 2010 castlersmoriginally submitted this to Paul Reierson and Christian Paulson Family Tree on 7 Aug 2009Hans and Rena Hanson, notes by Donald NelsonC. M. Hanson Takes Seat On Bench TodayPossibly around mid 1930'sI have a newpaper clipping from Los Angeles. Unknown the date. The Headline reads :C.M. Hanson takes seat on Bench Today,Replaces Mayor Fletcher Bowron as a Superior Judge: had been partner in Law Firm of Freston and Files since 1929 in Fort Dodge.He specialized in Federal Practice, his firm is Pacific Coast counsel for Warner Brothers Pictures. Hs been partner in firm for 9 yrs. Says he was appointed by Governor Merrian to replace Mayor Fletcher Bowron as supreior Court Judge.Graduated 1910 University of Iowa, with a legal degree from Harvard Law School.He has 3 daughters, Helen, Claire and Harriett the youngest is in Jr High.They live in Westwood Village, CA (Hollywood) bhey111076added this on 20 May 2010 castlersmoriginally submitted this to Paul Reierson and Christian Paulson Family Tree on 16 Jan 2009Clarence's siblings:

bilete10535.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torbjørn Igelkjøn

Clarence's wife was born in Iowa on July 25th 1890, and lived in Davenport Ward 4, Scott, Iowa in 1910. She died in Monterey, California on March 29th 1981.Helen was of German descent. Her family tree:

bilete10536.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torbjørn Igelkjøn

The first tree in #10 above has more info about Hans P. Hanson's family:Andreas Hanson: Birth: 1832 in Bergen, Norway Marriage: 1856 to Olene Brenningen, Mt Horeb, Wisconsin, United States 1880 Census: Riceland, Freeborn, Minnesota, United States Death: Feb. 8th, 1897 in Mt. Horeb, WisconsinNote from family tree:The Hanson Century Farm Please note that it is unknown what Andrew's real surname is, only that he adopted the name of Hanson per the following story.The following story was written by Percevail L. Hansen, when he was a Senior at Plattville State University in Wisconsin (the son of Alvin Hanson, son of Theodore Hanson, son of Andrew Hanson) concerning Hanson Century Farm, in 1942 for the Wisconsin Centennial History, 23 February 1942: (Note, following was edited by J.N. Senn, 1976 and she omitted the history of the change of crops grown, as she felt it added nothing to the family record.) The farm land owned by Peter Hanson was sold to a Madison, Wis. business man in 1961. The other acreage having been sold in 1942. Alvin Hanson was the owner of the land at the time of the 1961 sale.'When Peter Hanson left the fjords and mountains of Norway to cross the ocean to a new land of opportunity, he wanted to find a home for himself and his wife that would remind him of his Mother Country. Landing on the east coast, he started westward in search of such land. Wisconsin was still a territory and the chance to buy land from the government interested Peter very much.Peter Hanson arrived in Wisconsin in1842 and in his travels crossed through Perry Township in Dane County. In Sections 24 and 25 he found land that seemed to bring home a little closer. There was a sort of T-shaped valley, a stream winding through it, hillsides covered with timber and with a few rock bluffs jutting out of them and vigorous meadow grass in the valleys.Peter was touched by the sight and decided to build a home close to the valley stream.Thus it was that in 1942 Peter Hanson and his wife purchased from the government four Fortys of land at $2.00 an acre, which has been in the family since that time. The original patent to this land was signed by President Tyler.When Peter Hanson purchased the land there were only 15 acres of open land. This was in the valley and was producing a heavy crop of meadow grass. He acquired a few oxen and a few sheep to pasture this land and by using the oxen cleared six acres of land which he planted to wheat.Besides farming, Peter had to build living quarters for his family and livestock. He found several good stone quarries on the hillsides and erected a rather elaborate (for that time) three story stone house. Living quarters were in the basement and sleeping rooms on the second and third floors.While Peter cleared the land, his wife and daughters, Olina and Katrina, cared for the livestock, following the old Norwegian tradition. The oxen and sheep had to be quartered every night to protect them from the timber wolves. Rattlesnakes hiding in the tall grass made that a ticklish job for the women.Another common sight was the Indians. For several months each year they camped by the stream near Peter's house. They were not hostile, but when they came begging for food and clothing, they dared not refuse them. Long after the Indians disappeared from the area, Indian burial mounds marked their camping sites. About 1923 someone plowed the land there and no trace of them can be seen now.Every year Peter would load his wagon with wheat, wool and other farm products, hitch up his oxen and set out for Milwaukee, about 100 miles away. The trip took many days and sleeping quarters were taken where ever they could be found.About 1850 a fellow named Andrew (Andres) started courting Olina, they were married in 1856, (according to Olene's obituary her maiden name was Brenningen-she came to the U.S. in 1849) and Andrew adopted Peter Hanson's surname.Andrew liked the land around Peter Hanson's farm and purchased 240 acres adjoining Peter's 160 acres.Andrew was a hardworking Norwegian. He cleared almost half of his land and erected a very good set of farm buildings, which are being fully used at this writing-1948.When Peter and his wife became too old to work their farm, they moved in with Andrew and Olina and lived with them the rest of their lives and Andrew inherited Peter's 160 acres.In Andrew's time horses replaced oxen for farm power and the wheat crop was supplemented by oats and barley, clover and timothy hay. Andrew owned one of the first threshing machines, using horses for power. He also purchased dairy cows and built a fair sized dairy herd. Madison had become the nearest market and Andrew and his sons hauled their farm produce there and peddled it from house to house.Andrew and Olina raised a family of ten children and resided on the farm until 1895 when they retired to live in Mt. Horeb. They sold Peter's farm to their son Theodore and Andrew's 240 acres was sold to another son, Gilman.'Note: I find the story confusing being that Andrew adopted the Hanson name, and per the story married Peter's daughter Olene. However, the obituary for Andrew's wife says her maiden surname was Brenningen. So if her father was Peter Hanson, why was her maiden surname Brenningen? johnsonjodieadded this on 28 Apr 2010 PuzzleSolver61originally submitted this to Hanson Family Tree on 13 Mar 2009Children:

bilete10537.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Waldron Faulkner

Wow everyone, thank you so much. I have new information from a relative.* At least one child, daughter Claire, was born in Fort Dodge Iowa about 1918, and his wife was Helen Ruser, so the man discovered by Berit Gullbekk in the 1930 census (with daughter Claire) is certainly the right person. * 'Our' Clarence Mitchell Hanson retired to Pebble Beach, near Monterey, so the man identified by Torbjørn Igelkjøn is certainly correct: Lenke * Note that the SSN was issued by California, not Iowa (probably because social security wasn't established here until the late 1930s, by which time our man and his family were already in California). So while he was born in Iowa, his SSN won't have been issued there. * The Census data from 1900 has his father as Hans R, whose own father is the immigrant. Hans' wife is Rena Stalland (we get the surname from Clarence's death record), and she immigrated to the US in 1868—she was around 8/9 years old. She might well have immigrated into this community of Norwegians in Badger, Iowa (vicinity of Fort Dodge, Iowa): the page of the census has many Norwegians (and Wisconsonians, who may well be of Norwegian descent).From YOU all, I have learned that: * My source seems to have his grandfather's middle name wrong. The draft card discovered by Torbjørn Igelkjøn is absolutely our man, and it has his name as Clarence Melvin Hanson (not Mitchell). Possible that he switched it at some point. More likely I've had bad data all this time.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torbjørn Igelkjøn

Hans Bragernes ANDERSENBirth3 Apr 1806 in Drammen, Buskerud, Norway Death10 Nov 1840 in Bragernes, Buskerud, NorwayOline Poulsdatter PaulsenBirth20 Jan 1799 in Lier, Hordaland, Norway Death10 Nov 1840 in Drammen, Buskerud, Norway Olene Brenningen: Birth: Jul 24th, 1837 in Bergen, Hordaland, Norway Marriage: 1856 in Mt Horeb, Wisconsin, United States Death: Feb. 1917 in Stoughton, Dane, Wisconsin, United StatesEngel SørensonBirth1801 in Fa, Norway Death1860 in Finnøy, More og Romsdal, NorwayAnna Malena AnfinnsdtrBirth1806 in Sand, Akershus, Norway Death1844 in Finnøy, More og Romsdal, NorwayGood night!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Waldron Faulkner

Hello friends. Apologies again for using English, and thank you for your patience.Thanks so much for your previous help tracking down my great grandfather Clarence Hanson. He was definitely born Feb 1886 in Iowa, and died in Monterey, CA. There's no question that 'my' Clarence M Hanson is the one in Los Angeles California in the 1930 US Census, and in Fort Dodge, Iowa in 1920, and again in Fort Dodge in the Iowa Census of 1915.This is where my level of certainty falls off something of a cliff. There is wide assumption in this forum and in online trees that link our guy to the Clarence (b in 1886), son of Hans P(or R) Hanson and Rena Hanson. They show up in 1910 and 1900 very close to Fort Dodge.However, this connection from 'my' Clarence to Rena and Hans isn't bullet-proof:Evidence FOR the connection: Clarence's name and year of birth, and state of birth. Plus, georgraphically, Fort Dodge and Badger are extremely close. Also, Rena dies 1949 (age abt 90) in Los Angeles, where Clarence lived at the time. That's pretty much it. I see no Rena in 1930, and the trail defined by the info Torbjørn found in #12 above is circuitous, and un-sourced.And there are nagging INCONSISTENCIES and MYSTERIES:In the 1920 and 1930 Censuses, Minnesota, or Minnesota and Iowa, are listed for Clarence's parents' birthplaces (inconsistent not only with 1900 and 1910 ['Wisconsin and Norway'] but between '20 and '30 as well!).Also, Clarence's death certificate in California in 1969 lists his mother's maiden name as Stalland (could be a bastardization of Staaland). This name doesn't appear anywhere else (note, I see a Gurina Staaland b. abt 1860 Norway, in Minnesota from their 1875 Census... may at some point prove a valuable link).Finally, if we do accept the connection to Rena and Hans, there's pretty weak evidence linking backward from Hans and Rena to ANYBODY else. If Rena is Gurina Oldsdattr (or Guro Oldsdatter of Enderud farm, or Gurina Staaland age 15 in Minnesota in 1875), where is the link other than in amateur shared trees on Ancestry!? The only really solid piece of evidence I've found is Rena Hanson's death record from Los Angele... dob 10/8/1959. That gives the right year, but what if everyone is sourcing this to get a birthdate? That made me wonder if maybe we should be looking not at Oct. 8, but maybe instead at Aug 10? Maybe Rena isn't Guro?The last piece of the puzzle is this DNA link I have with a (predicted) 5th cousin whose family trees all stay in Norway, many generations back. He has much of his tree in Enderud. The proposed tree for Hans P/R Hanson traces back into that region, but my genertic connection doesn't recognize any of those names. Unsurprising, considering that the only evidence for that tree is the colorful but almost completely inconsistent written family history that Torbjørn discovered and posted in #14 above.So... I'd love to see if we can find more evidence linking Clarence M of '20 and '30 to Hans and Rena of '00 and '10. Then, finding reasonable traces backward from Hans and Rena would be a relief. I wonder if someone could take a look at line 46 of this Lenke and interpret the text for me? It's completely illegible to me, I'm afraid. I wonder if there could be more information in there that would connect her to this name Staaland, or even give me some parents' names... with those I might be able to match to my DNA connection, and we'd have a pretty solid scientific basis for tracing this woman all the way through from Norway, to Hans P/R, to my Clarence. Until then, those connections feel very flimsy to me.Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. I'm writing to you on the eve of Thanksgiving in the States, a holiday synonymous with family. We'll be celebrating here in Boston with my small family... two kids under 3! This entire quest of mine is to try to fill-in the blanks for their benefit. I was adopted, and so my half of their genetic background has become clear VERY slowly. 27 years to make the first connection (my mother), then another 17 to make any reasonable progress on my father's side. If you can help, you'll have Thanksgiving gratitude for many years (and generations!) to come.Thanks again and a happy Thanksgiving to you!- Waldron Faulkner Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hanne Line O. Eide

Iowa state census 1925 is a good genealogy source due to the fact that it has the name of the parents to each subject.-Iowa State Census Collection, 1836-1925Name: Clarence M Hanson Birth Year: abt 1887 Birth Place: Iowa Gender: Male Race: White Marital Status: Married Census Date: 1 Jan 1925 Residence State: Iowa Residence County: Webster Locality: Wahkonsa Relation to Head: Head Mother: Rena Hanson Mother's Birth Year: abt 1868 Mother's Birthplace: Minnesota Father: H P Hanson Father's Birth Year: abt 1865 Father's Birthplace: Wisconsin Marriage Place: Minnesota Spouse Name: Helen R Hanson Roll: IA1925_1986 Line: 5Household Members: Name Age Clarence M Hanson 38 Helen R Hanson 34 Helen L Hanson 7 Clarre Hanson 5 Josephine Skoglund 23-Iowa State Census Collection, 1836-1925Name: Helen R Hanson [Helen R Ruser] Birth Year: abt 1891 Birth Place: Iowa Gender: Female Race: White Marital Status: Married Census Date: 1 Jan 1925 Residence State: Iowa Residence County: Webster Locality: Wahkonsa Relation to Head: Wife Mother: Emma Hering Mother's Birth Year: abt 1858 Mother's Birthplace: Iowa Father: William Ruser Father's Birthplace: Germany Marriage Place: Iowa Spouse Name: Clarence M Hanson Roll: IA1925_1986 Line: 6

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hanne Line O. Eide

1900 United States Federal CensusName: Rena Hanson Home in 1900: Badger, Webster, Iowa Age: 40 Birth Date: Oct 1859 Birthplace: Norway Race: White Gender: Female Immigration Year: 1861 Relationship to Head of House: Wife Father's Birthplace: Norway Mother's Birthplace: Norway Mother: number of living children: 4 Mother: How many children: 5 Spouse's name: Hans R Hanson Marriage Year: 1885 Marital Status: Married Years Married: 15Household Members: Name Age Hans R Hanson 43 Rena Hanson 40 Clarence M Hanson 14 Mabel A Hanson 12 Elmer G Hanson 15 Hilda R Hanson 6/12 Clara Hanson 21-1900 United States Federal Census about Hans R Hanson Name: Hans R Hanson [Harry Hanson] Home in 1900: Badger, Webster, Iowa Age: 43 Birth Date: Dec 1856 Birthplace: Wisconsin Race: White Gender: Male Relationship to Head of House: Head Father's Birthplace: Norway Mother's Birthplace: Norway Spouse's name: Rena Hanson Marriage Year: 1885 Marital Status: Married Years Married: 15 -1900 United States Federal CensusName: Clarence M Hanson Home in 1900: Badger, Webster, Iowa Age: 14 Birth Date: Feb 1886 Birthplace: Iowa Race: White Gender: Male Relationship to Head of House: Son Father's name: Hans R Hanson Father's Birthplace: Wisconsin Mother's name: Rena Hanson Mother's Birthplace: Norway Marital Status: Single

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne Solås

Dette kan være Paul Reierson i 1880: Name: Paul Reierson Home in 1880: Norway, Fillmore, Minnesota Age: 80 Estimated birth year: abt 1800 Birthplace: Nor Relation to head-of-household: Father Father's birthplace: Nor Mother's birthplace: Nor Neighbors: View others on page Occupation: At Home Race: White Gender: Male Cannot read/write: Household Members: Name Age Lars H. Staaland 56 Guri Staaland 48 Nils Nilson 18 Gurine Hanson 20 Karen Staaland 12 Hilda Staaland 10 Paul Reierson 80 Staaland kan altså ha blitt til Stalland, som nevnt.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hanne Line O. Eide

Baptism record of Guro Olsdatter:Born 8th Oct 1859, baptised 13th Nov 1959. Born outside wedlock.Girl Guri Paulsdatter Enderud ? ? Reier Pauls Datter Bjønne and gave bachelor Ole Paulsen Enderud as father to the child. His first child outside wedlock, her second child outside wedlock.Sponsors: Reier Paulsen Bjønne and wife, Knud Larsen Gjermundrud, Sigirid Reiersdatter ?iasjordet, Ragnild Larsdatter Gjermundrud.-I've done my best. Feel free to correct my reading and translation.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne Solås

Denne Reier f. 19 jan. 1855 må vel være Guris førstefødte. Her er navnet skrevet Guri Paulsdatter Bjønno: Kildeinformasjon: Buskerud fylke, Uvdal i Nore, Ministerialbok nr. III 2 (1836-1861), Fødte og døpte 1855, side 65. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1118&idx_id=1118&uid=ny&idx_side=-75>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Waldron Faulkner

The 1925 Iowa State Census with names of both parents would be exactly what I need, and I see on Ancestry.com how the appropriate data is transcribed into Ancestry's text record, however I couldn't see any of that data on the actual image of the census itself. I worried that Ancestry (or somebody) was making assumptions based on connections that other researchers had made. Are we sure that info on the Census?? If so, then it's perfect!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.