Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#82637] Looking for any information on the Tybring family

Gjest Tybring Hemphill
 Del

Gjest Tybring Hemphill

I am trying to make a history of the entire Tybring family in Norway and Denmark and would be pleased to hear from anyone with any familiarity with members of this family. I would also be happy to share the information I have collected myself so far. The first Tybring in Norway that I have identified is Mads Sorensen Tybring (ca 1657-1723) who was the fogder in Strinda, near Trondheim from 1685 to 1719. Before being fogder he was apparently Godsforvalter for Peder Tønder at Dønnesgard at Helgeland in the early 1680s.It appears that the Tybrings of Denmark may all be descended from Mads, especially through his grandson Anders Aagaard Tybring (son of Melchior) who was likely father of Jorgen Andersen Tybring a baker in Nibe. Yet Mads himself appears to be from Denmark where he and his sisters Inger Sorensdatter and Karen Sorensdatter were born to Soren Madsen of Tybring, Fyn and his wife Margrethe Pedersdatter Bang of Middelfart.At present I have 20 pages of names, mostly connected but I have many loose ends both in Norway and Denmark that I am trying to tie together. I hope to tie together all who use the name as family, middle or like me first name. I am currently stuck on Mads Tybring Qvale of whom there were two, father and son, the elder being son of Paul Qvale and likely a daughter of Mads Sorensen Tybring of Strinda. Unfortunately I cannot find any record of birth for this Mads Tybring Qvale, though he should be born about 1734/35. I also have not determined where the Tybring in Tybring-Gjedde comes from and would be interested to hear any information. Thank you all for any help.Tybring

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.