Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#83028] Anders Sjolset-Husby. born Øksendal, Møre og Romsdal 1836

Gjest chuck nelson
 Del

Gjest chuck nelson

Looking for any info. All i know is he married Sigrid Storbråten and immigrated to US in 1893. His son Martin was my Great Grand Uncle.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torgeir Kvalvaag

Anders was the son of Lars Larsen (V) Sjølset (1795-1870) and wife Rannei Andersdaughter Flaa (1795-1862). Lars Larsen was the son of Lars Larsen (IV) Sjølset (1768-1844) and wife Ingrid Gunnarsd. Husby (1772-1831). Lars Larsen IV was son of Lars Larsen III (Brakstad) Sjølset (CA 1735-1786) and wife Brynhild Larsd. Sjølset (CA 1740-1799). Brynhild was the daughter of Lars Larsen II Sjølset (ca. 1707-????) and Wife Sigrid Olsdaughter.Sigrid Jonsd. (1832-1914?) was the daughter of Jon Steingrimsen Liahaugen, a place under the farm Storbråten at Ålvundeid community.As I understand this they had a son named Martinus born 1870. Is this yoyr Martin?Regards Torgeir Kvalvaag

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Steinar Hansen

Anders and Sigrid emigrated from Kristiansund 7 June 1893 with Oregon as their destination. Several of their children had emigrated earlier. Martin (or Martinus) emigrated as an unmarried tailor from Kristiansund 2 April 1890.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest chuck nelson

Yes, this sound like who i am looking for. I did find a note that mentioned Martin's name as Martinus. he probably americanized it when he came over. Do you know if he had any siblings? I found a Sigrid Husby in the 1910 census but was living with Edward & Rena Engebretson?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torgeir Kvalvaag

This is the family living in Kristiansund in 1865: LenkeIn addition to these three (Magnhild died in 1863) they had 4. Rannei b.1867, 5. Martinus b.1870, 6. Anders b.1873 and 7. Edvard b.1875.As far as I know, based on the 'bygdebok' Jon emigrated in 1882. Regards Torgeir

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torgeir Kvalvaag

#6 Anders emigrated in 1890 just a few days after Martin(us): LenkeThe name 'Skrøen' is from the place under Husby where the family lived from 1870.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torgeir Kvalvaag

And I suppose you'll find Rannei ('Rannie') #4 and the only daughter in the 1892 protocol: LenkeThe oldest son, Lars, moved to North of Norway.Torgeir

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest chuck nelson

Thanks very much for all the information. I have one question about Brynhild Larsd. Sjolset, that she was the daughter of Lars Larsen II Sjolset and not her husband Lars Larsen III Sjolset?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magnar Husby

I have just worked with this family and put some of them into my Husby Family tree at Ancestry.com in US. This tree shows their ancestors far back. If you have an e-mail adress I can give you free acsess to this tree. Your great grandaunt Helga had several sieblings. her sister Eli married in Øksendal to a relative of mine and has descendants at Einskogen in Husby still today. I am related to both Anders Larsson and Sigrid Jonsdotter. And yes, Brynhild Larsdotter was the daughter of Lars Larsson II Grødal and Sigrid Olsdotter, both from nearby Sunndal. Her sister Sigrid, not mentioned in the 'bygdebok' was my gggggrandmother. Magnar Husby

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest chuck nelson

Magnar, My email is cenelson11@yahoo.com I would like very much to see what you have on the Husby family. Have just started to track Anders & Sigrid Children who came over to U.S. And Also a big Thank You to all who contributed to this information.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.