Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#83533] Reading/translating from a church record book

Gjest Roald Sjursen
 Del

Gjest Roald Sjursen

Hello On behalf of a friend in US, I need help to read the information about Egild babtism i 1863. Egil is no 10. Is he babtism on the date 12th? What is the name of the farm where they live? What is the name of the witness? [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=7976&idx_id=7976&uid=ny&idx_side=-4>LenkeHere are the family in 1865 census

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ingrid Kjønnøy

Date of baptism: 12th of July. I think the farm name is recorded as Osen. I am not able to read the names of the witnesses.Hope this helps you, Ingrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lill Hansen

HeiVed hjelp av FT har jeg kommet frem til disse fadderne:Even og Margit Bekhuus,Søren G Minnesjord,--------,Anne Øuversd Gadehuus. Ikke lett men du kan jo sjekke disse og se om det ligner fra kirkeboka.Mvh Lill

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roald Sjursen

Thank you very much for help me out here. I was not able to help Chrissy with the reading and translation. Lill Hansen wrote: 'Together with informatin from the 1865 Census I think the name of the witness are:Even and Margit Bekhuus,Søren G Minnesjord,--------,Anne Øuversd Gadehuus. Its not very easy, you may try to compare it with the church records.'Once again Thank you to both Ingrid and Lill. Happy new Year.Roald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anfinn Bernaas

It's much simpler to interprete the writing in the ministerial book Lenke than in the 'klokkerbok':The parents: Bjørn Egildsen og Thone Leiufsd. Osen und. ÆkreWitnesses: Even og Margit Bækhuus,Søren G Minnesjord, Gunild Egildsd. Spranget, Anne Auversd. Gaatehuus

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.