Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#83767] Björke gård - Eidsvoll

Gjest Robert L. Evensen
 Del

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

I am trying to learn more about the farm Björke in Eidsvoll. In Aug 1830 Jens Erdman Johannesen is born there to Johannes Pedersen and Marthe Pedersdatter. Later they leave for Ullensaker. I am hoping to learn whether Johannes Pedersen is Johannes Petterson Nyqvist born in Sweden and emigrated to Eidsvoll in 1807. The Ullensaker bygdebok does not give enough information on the family for me to answer this question.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

On his marriage record 28 oct 1857 in Ullensaker, Akershus, It says born Bjerke, Eidsv. I am assuming the farm is now called Björke or Bjørke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Parents search on Johannes Pedersen and Marthe Pedersdatter .Children born i Ullensaker:!. Inge Maria born 1834 , Chr. 1. Jan. 1835 LenkeHere a list of the other children born in Ullensaker:Karen Mathilde b. 1832ANDREAS b. 1838 ( from 1865 with his father)Syvart b. 1841Sørine Maria b.1843Johan b. 1845Birthe Christine b. 1847I will try to find more in Churcbooks.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have the marriage of Jens Ertman Johannesen ,1857 in Ullernsaker. Nr. 35 28.Oct . LenkeJens born in Eidsvold on Bjerke . Johannes Jensen Sedsvoll?I will try to find more information :-)Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think that this is the same Johannes Pedersen i Eidsvold i 1801 with hia parents? LenkeThis is the only one about the age of the Johannes Pedersen , father of Jens Ertman ?I have not found any conection with Johannes Pederson Nyquist born in Sweeden :-( .Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Tusen takk for hjelpen me. You may be right. It is difficult to tell as Johannes Pedersen Nyqvist did not arrive in Eidsvold until 1807, so he is not in the 1801 census. The family moved to Eidsvold Werk which is very close to the Bjerke farm. The child in the census is born around 1799, so the date is close.You have given me an idea. Perhaps there are others with the name Pedersen Bjerke in the communion records. They may be relatives. I know the names of the siblings of Johannes Pedersen Nyqvist. I will continue searching there. Thanks again for all your work.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have the churchbook with Karen Margrethes Chr, to the right page, Nr, 38: LenkeFather Johannes Pedersen Sedsvold mother Marthe Pedersdtr.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

I think you have solved the mystery. One of the sponsors for Karen Margrethe is Christopher Pedersen from Eidsvoll. That must be the brother of Johannes Pedersen who is in the 1801 census. So this person is probably not Johannes Pedersen Nyqvist. :-( I see no names that match the family of Johannes Pedersen Nyqvist.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.