Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#83915] What is happening?

Gjest Margaret Miller
 Del

Gjest Margaret Miller

What is happening to the perfect census set-ups for 1801-1900?I am trying to search for a person in 1900. There used to be a place to search for all with that name?Also, just to open a census for a particular place is not there anymore?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann Stokken

It is something very wrong here! Yesterday evening I should try to locate someone in the Censuses, then it was written 'feil' (wrong).Today when I try to find the Census 1865 it is like this:[url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/WebMeta.exe?slag=vismeny&katnr=1&emnenr=3&spraak=n>LenkeThe Census 1875 is like this: LenkeHere is the Census 1900!!!:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

One of the servers are giving us problems. We hope to solve the problem soon. You may use 'Search in all databases', as all the files seems to be there and to work find from the moment you have the right link.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.