Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#83997] 1900 census - Kristiania

Gjest Robert L. Evensen
 Del

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

I can't find any records for the address Karl den 12tes gate 15. I know the family is there at this time and do find them in 1910 at that address. It is a large building and no one is listed for that address. Are the census records incomplete for Kristiania 1900? Thanks,Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Thank you Else. I see I spelled Carl with a 'K'. Unfortunately my family is not there. This is their address in 1910, but now I see their address when a child is born Nov 1900 was Carl den 12tes 28! not 15! Sorry for the mistake. I have checked the new address and they are still not at 28! Their names are Gerhart Julius Olsen and Karoline Olsen and four of their children. The last Kristin Olsen was born 18 Nov 1900 at Oslo Domkirke where it says they are living at Karl den 12tes gate 28. Very strange.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.