Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#84017] Skogn and/or Sparbu Bygdebok lookup

Gjest jeff jeppson
 Del

Gjest jeff jeppson

Does anyone there do lookups?I do not live anywhere near Libraries that has Bygdebok assess and need someone to lookup information for a Peder Erichsen Ryggen's son Johannes Pedersen Ryggen in 1787. I am hoping that he is the same one that married to Elen Andersdatter Sellie in 1811 in Sparbu, Nord Trondelag, Norway. Here were their children and dates.1.Johannes Johannesen b. 1810 at Sellie, Skogn, m. Mette Arentsdatter Lynum in Sparbu.. 2. Pauline Margrethe Johanesdatter b. 1816 at Westvig, Beitstad, m. Ingebret Anfindsen in Sparbu. 3. Anne Lucie Johannesdatter b. 1818 at Troseth, Sparbu, m. Elling Larsen in Sparbu. 4. Peder Andreas Johannesen b. 1821 at Troseth, Sparbu, m. Karen Johannesdatter and lived in Naeroy. 5. Elen Margrethe Johannesdatter b. 1823 at Troseth. Sparbu, m. Lorentz Olsen in Sparbu. 6. Johanne Marie Johannesdatter b. 1826 at Wist, Sparbu and died young. 7. Johan Hendrik Johannesen b. 1828 at Wist, Sparbu, alive to 1842 Confirmation date. 8. Sofie Fredricha Johannesdatter b. 1828 at Wist, Sparbu, m. Hans Zachariassen in Sparbu.To end, I am looking for who Johannes Pedersen Tingstad parents are and think it might be Peder Erichsen Ryggen. With the Information given My Hope is the Information might be located in either the Skogn or Sparbu Bygdeboks.Thanks, Jeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnstein Rønning

Johannes Pedersen Tingstad married in 1811. 'Cautionister' are Johannes Paulsen Sellie and Arent Pedersen He...? This last one could be the brother of Johannes Pedersen Ryggen (if that is the right Johannes Pedersen) Kildeinformasjon: Nord-Trøndelag fylke, Sparbu, Ministerialbok nr. 735A03 (1795-1816), Kronologisk liste 1811, side 264-265. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16429&idx_id=16429&uid=ny&idx_side=-134>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnstein Rønning

Jeff (1): Where do you find that this one was born at Sellie in Skogn? 'Johannes Johannesen b. 1810 at Sellie, Skogn'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest jeff jeppson

It stated it in his Death Record. It said Sellieplads. He was born December 3, 1810 in Skogn, Nord Trondelag, Norway.On the Marriage Record, the fact that Arent Pedersen was listed was my reason for seeing if Peder Erichsen was a Parent, because Peder Erichsen had a son named Arent. So that was my line of thinking also.As far as the Froseth name, I just was not sure. Jeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Peter Wiborg

Johannes Pedersen's mother was Marit Arntdatter (1744 - 10 Dec 1799). Skogn Historie XII list Johannes as the youngest of 6 children from Peder & Marit, but doesn't say more than that he was born April 28th, 1787.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest jeff jeppson

Thanks to all for all your help.One thing I would like to ask. On the marriage record of Johannes Pedersen and Elen Andersdatter. One of the witnesses was a Arent Pedersen. His last part of his name is hard to read but I wanted your opinion on it. Do you believe that it could be Huusbye? I have found that the Arent Pedersen that is Johannes Pedersen Ryggen's brother did live there. Also Peder Erichsen Ryggen also lived at Sundloe before living at Ryggen. I forgot to mention this when I originally posted this forum.Jeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.