Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#84054] Eidsberg Bygdebok lookup Tonnes Olsen Knold

Gjest jeff jeppson
 Del

Gjest jeff jeppson

In the 1801 Census there is a Thonnes Olsen living with his wife Martha Jacobsdatter, age 72 and 60 respectively. have not been able find out when these two people died in Eidsberg.I was hoping that there would be some information on this family in the Bygdebok. Martha Jacobsdatter was originally from Krosbye. Thonnes Olsen might have a connection with Krosbye, Glomsrud and Knold.My link to them is Mari Tonnesdatter, born 1765 and married to Gulbrand Iversen, born 1760 at Sopler. He was the son of Iver Rolvsen and Siri Olsdatter Ruud. I have not been able to find Gulbrand Iversen and Mari Tonnesdatter Death Record either. The last record I have is a Birth Record of Anne on January 26 1806 in Eidsberg, where they appear to be at a place called Aas.Hopefully someone can shed some light on this information. I am linked through a son named Iver Gulbransen who mrried to Ann Maria Andersdatter.Thanks again. Jeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.