Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#84457] Descendents

Gjest Richard Olsen
 Del

Gjest Richard Olsen

I am looking for descendents of...Ove Andre Ekeberg and Inga Marie Larsen (Ludvigsen) married in 1927 in Vestre AkerWilliam Larsen and Gerta Flatten married in 1923 in Vestre AkerContact: canor000@yahoo.ca

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

searching Dis gravminner I find Ove Andre Ekeberg here: He was born in 1902. LenkeOn Id, nr. 621113 you will find Inga Marie b. 1903Think You must dobbelt click on the link på open it?Best regards. Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have Ove Andre Ekeberg`s wedding announcement i Vestre Aker in the churchbook: LenkeNr. 8. Their marrige took place in Paulus Churh in April 2. 1927.Do hope that someoe can help with childrens names?Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Richard Olsen

Thank you very much, Gunn!!The info on the deaths is very helpful. I searched that site before but did not locate them. Thanks to you I can now place more pieces to the puzzle.Inga Marie (Marie)Ekeberg corresponded with the family in Canada for decades. Her death year explains alot.I am slowly, but surely, finding the missing pieces to the puzzle.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Richard Olsen

After spending hours looking at the online records I found out that the abovementioned William Larsen changed his surname to Norderheim.William Eugen Larsen (Norderheim) was born on May 5, 1897. He married Gerta Gundine Flatten (unsure if surname spelled is correctly) on July 2, 1923 in Vestre Aker.In the grave listings there is a Roar Norderheim, born Jan. 8, 1931. He died Sept. 27, 2005I do not believe that there are many in Norway with the Norderheim surname.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have the grave of Wilhelm Eugen Norderheim in Nordre Gravlund, dead 1962. Lenkehis wife Gerda d. 1994 (ID.nr. 595856)son Roar Id.nr. 595857I will try to find more Norderheim-names .Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Richard Olsen

Thank you all for the assistance.I have been checking online, but most of the Norderheim's are from Sweden. I did find one, and I sent an email to that person.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Richard Olsen

Seeking people with surname Rodsten or Finstad with family connections to Norderheim and Ekeberg surnames.The Haug surname might also be connected.Also, seeking descendents of Karsten Larsen, b. 1907 - d. 1982 in Vestre FredrikstadContact: canor000@yahoo.caThank you

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.