Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Translation for Marriage Record

Adele Goa
 Del

Hello, Adele.<br><br>It means that the entry was cancelled or annullled: 'Could not provide neccesary information' is written as the reason for this annullment. Beside that, Ole Olsen Høyme was a decoration painter.

Endret av Anne-Lise Hansen
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Mange takk, Anne-Lise. That is a big help.

They left Norway about 10 June 1911 for Canada. I have found them leaving Liverpool, England and arriving in Quebec, Canada as husband and wife. Therefore, I will search further for their actual Marriage register.

mvh

Adele

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello Adele! You have probably noticed that Carla had been married before (the digit 2 i 3rd column indicates she was about to wed for the second time) Possible reason for the cancellation of the entry?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei Kolbjørn,

Takk and yes I had noticed that. She was Carla Grønneberg, enke, on the 1910 Folketelling so I knew she had been married before she married Ole O. Høyme.

Carla Didrickson Hoyme, [that is the spelling that was used over here] was a Music Teacher here from 1911 to 1918 and will be one of the subjects at our summer historic festival. The genealogy group doing the research has not looked at any of the Norsk kilder so I took it upon myself to see what I could find about her in Norge. The writing on her marriage record was difficult, for me, to read and not like anything I had seen before so the translation help is greatly appreciated.

Tusen takk for din hjelpe også.

Adele

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider