Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Missing Document 1729

Robaaa
 Del

Hi, I can't find this document in the court records for Senja 1729 why is it not there?? Where is it?? It concerns Nils Jenssen of Breivoll,Ibestad

Also I can't find a deed which Nils Jensen of Breivoll, Astasfjord had to Madame Danchers in Bergen 11/9/1729 where is that??

Thankyou for your help,

Rob.

post-2038-0-29886900-1314313470_thumb.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi, I can't find this document in the court records for Senja 1729 why is it not there?? Where is it?? It concerns Nils Jenssen of Breivoll,Ibestad

The opposite page (which I've seen posted in another thread) tells that the document is an attachment to the bailiff's accounts. These accounts are held in The National Archives (Riksarkivet) and is currently not digitalized.

Also I can't find a deed which Nils Jensen of Breivoll, Astasfjord had to Madame Danchers in Bergen 11/9/1729 where is that??

Quite difficult to say. Where have you found the deed mentioned?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The opposite page (which I've seen posted in another thread) tells that the document is an attachment to the bailiff's accounts. These accounts are held in The National Archives (Riksarkivet) and is currently not digitalized.

Quite difficult to say. Where have you found the deed mentioned?

I thought the other thread was confusing It got no reply so I decided to start again.

Hilmar Eriksen mentions the deed in his book det Gamle Astafjord og Ibestad. He doesn't saywhere he found it. Any ideas??

Thanks

Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hilmar Eriksen mentions the deed in his book det Gamle Astafjord og Ibestad. He doesn't saywhere he found it. Any ideas??

Eriksen may have found it in the document in the bailiff's accounts.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider