Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

død av\death of Petronelle amundsdatter Sundby 1896-190

Tybring Hemphill
 Del

I am looking for help trying to locate any record of the death of Petronelle Sundby. Her husband, Skraeddermester Ole Larsen Sundby died in January 1896 in Oslo Domkirke parish, at which time he was recorded as still married. I cannot find her in the 1900 census anywhere in Norway. I cannot find her death recorded in the records of Oslo Domkirke between 1896 and 1900. I wonder if anyone has any suggestions of other strategies to find her date and place of death. For example, is there any published Dødsfal for that period that anyone has access to? Is there any way to find out where she went to when she presumably left the parish of Oslo Domkirke? Thank you very much for any help.

Tybring

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you so much Mette for that very helpful information. Clearly you know more than I about how to find information. May I ask how you were able to locate the skifte in the skifteprotokoll? I did not think that they were indexed in any way. Are you able to let me know any of what is said about the skifte? I can see mention of Olaf Sundby and Axel Sundby but do not know what i said about them. I greatly appreciate your help in finding this information for me to complete the picture of Petronelle and even now know that she died in Oslo.

Tybring

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm not so good in English but I try.

Widow Lady Petronelle Sundby, 81 years, died yesterday, Kongensgt.17

6 adult children, 5 of which live here and 1 in America

the addition is for a deceased søn.1 adult son, trade representative Olaf Sundby

who live here.

Reviewed by the son of, the office manager Axel Sundby, Schweigaardsgate 48.

Statement by the deceased of 08/21/97, introduced in the will ? 4 page 188.

On the top line of Digital Archives states; Scan probate registry. press it and you can select county. In your case it is Oslo. Press execute. Then it probate registry and death records, on the right side, it stands register, where you can search by last name.

Hope this was understandable.

Mvh.Mette

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you, Mette. Your English is very good - I have understood completely and see now how you were able to find Petronelle Sundby. You have been a great help.

Tybring

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider