Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

What is this??

Robaaa
 Del

I recently found this document on DA from 1611 concerning Bredvold farm?? What is it saying?? What is it??

Any help gratefully received!!

I can't see Bredvold mentioned on this double page.

As you haven't explained exactly where you've found this image, it's hard to get the full context, but this seems to be some kind of tax list from the bailiff's accounts (lensregnskap in Norwegian).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I can't see Bredvold mentioned on this double page.

As you haven't explained exactly where you've found this image, it's hard to get the full context, but this seems to be some kind of tax list from the bailiff's accounts (lensregnskap in Norwegian).

Hi,

This came from

Lensregnskap

Lensregnskapene er regnskaper over inntekter og utgifter som de norske lensinnehaverne sendte inn til revisjon. Innehaverne av len ble i samtiden kalt lensmenn eller lensherrer.

What is this ?? Who is it written by?? Is Bredvold in this document (Astafjord) ?? It seems to be in others??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

This came from

Lensregnskap

Lensregnskapene er regnskaper over inntekter og utgifter som de norske lensinnehaverne sendte inn til revisjon. Innehaverne av len ble i samtiden kalt lensmenn eller lensherrer.

What is this ?? Who is it written by?? Is Bredvold in this document (Astafjord) ?? It seems to be in others??

The local bailiffs made accounts for revenue and expenditure and sent it to Rentekammeret (The ministry of finance). The revenues where mostly different kinds of taxes. The tax in the image (right hand side) is a tax assessed on property.

I can't see Bredvold mentioned in this image. If the Bredvold farmers didn't own their land, they would not pay this tax, and thus they would not be mentioned. Still, they should be mentioned in a variety of other tax lists.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The local bailiffs made accounts for revenue and expenditure and sent it to Rentekammeret (The ministry of finance). The revenues where mostly different kinds of taxes. The tax in the image (right hand side) is a tax assessed on property.

I can't see Bredvold mentioned in this image. If the Bredvold farmers didn't own their land, they would not pay this tax, and thus they would not be mentioned. Still, they should be mentioned in a variety of other tax lists.

Hi Which tax lists are those??

I found this which definitely does mention Bredvold in 1670 what is this document?? What is going on here??

Permanent bildelenke: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-rk20110404610130.jpg

( Stiftamtstueregnskap

Stiftamtstueregnskapene er en fortsettelse av lensregnskapene. Etter innføringen av eneveldet i 1660 var fogden blitt embetsmann og kongens forlengede arm i lokalsamfunnet. Han skulle nå sende inn regnskapene til de nyopprettede stiftamtstuene. )

Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I found this which definitely does mention Bredvold in 1670 what is this document?? What is going on here??

Four tenants at Bredvold pay their taxes; Engebret Ellefsen (tenant at 2/5 of Bredvold) pays 1 1/2 riksdaler; Peder Aslaksen, Hans Pedersen and Kristoffer Olsen (tenants at 1/5 of Bredvold each, pay 3/4 riksdaler each.

Requests for interpretation should be posted in phorum for interpretation.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Four tenants at Bredvold pay their taxes; Engebret Ellefsen (tenant at 2/5 of Bredvold) pays 1 1/2 riksdaler; Peder Aslaksen, Hans Pedersen and Kristoffer Olsen (tenants at 1/5 of Bredvold each, pay 3/4 riksdaler each.

Requests for interpretation should be posted in phorum for interpretation.

Hi

I understand that Nils Jensen who definitely owned Breivoll about 1695 bough it from someone called Christen Pedersen how would I go about verifying that ?? Which list are they in??

Thankyou for previous post

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi

I understand that Nils Jensen who definitely owned Breivoll about 1695 bough it from someone called Christen Pedersen how would I go about verifying that ?? Which list are they in??

Thankyou for previous post

This is definitely from Bredvold

http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-rk20080917700255.jpg who is the tax payer please ?? Is he a tenant??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I suppose that there are tax lists that name the owners of the farms, but I don't know these archives in detail. Real estate registers are also a possibility, and besides there are archives which are not digital.

This is definitely from Bredvold

http://www.arkivverk...700255.jpg who is the tax payer please ?? Is he a tenant??

Impossible to tell, as this single page doesn't say which tax list it is a part of. The tax payers name is Tollef Pedersen ("Tholluff Pedersenn").

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I suppose that there are tax lists that name the owners of the farms, but I don't know these archives in detail. Real estate registers are also a possibility, and besides there are archives which are not digital.

Impossible to tell, as this single page doesn't say which tax list it is a part of. The tax payers name is Tollef Pedersen ("Tholluff Pedersenn").

This came from : EA-5023/Rbz/L0001/0006/0002, Landskatt Martini: 6 Senja, Nordlandene, Senja, 1610-, oppb: RADoes that make Tholuff a tenant.

The property registers don't do back before 1735 are there others ?? can a search be made on request??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

This came from : EA-5023/Rbz/L0001/0006/0002, Landskatt Martini: 6 Senja, Nordlandene, Senja, 1610-, oppb: RADoes that make Tholuff a tenant.

Thanks; this link gives the context. To me, it doesn't seem as this list specifies whether Tollef was a tenant or an owner. Anyway he was living at Bredvold at the time.

The property registers don't do back before 1735 are there others ?? can a search be made on request??

Both Riksarkivet (The National Archive) and Statsarkivet i Trondheim (The Regional State Archive of Trondheim) keep records that may be helpful. You should make contact with those. Limited research is offered. If limited research is not enough, you should probably get in touch with a professional researcher.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.