Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Lars Olsen Rud born May 22, 1856

Clark Monson
 Del

I am trying to find the parish or place in Norway where Lars Olsen Rud was born. He was born May 22, 1856 and his parents were listed as Ole Rud and Ambjorg. Today a great granddaughter of Lars O. Rud said her mother wrote down that Lars was from the Trondheim area. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Clark Monson, Grand Forks, North Dakota

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

A candidate:

Name: Lars Olsen

Event Date: 03 Aug 1856

Event Place: LAERDAL,SOGN OG FJORDANE,NORWAY

Birth Date: 22 May 1856

Birthplace:

Death Date:

Name Note:

Race:

Father's Name: Ole Ingebrigtsen

Father's Birthplace:

Father's Age:

Mother's Name: Johanna Sjursdr

Mother's Birthplace:

Mother's Age:

Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C42304-3

System Origin: Norway-ODM

GS Film number: unknown

Familysearch.org

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you but somebody gave me this same person's name when I posted this inquiry before. Than she said this particular Lars Olsen died in 1857. It could be that he was actually born in 1854 or 1855 also. In American census records I have seen him listed as born in those years. His death certificate gives the date May 22, 1856. Thank you all for your generous help. I hope I can get this mystery solved. In the cemetery in Washington state where Lars O. Rud and his wife are buried there is also a John O. Rud( born in 1841) buried there. I believe this was a half brother of Lars O. Rud. His death certifcate says his father's name was Ole Eriksen and his mother's name was Berit. It doesn't name the place in Norway where e was born either. Thanks again to everybody that is trying to help me! Clark

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider