Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

I want to change my profile...

Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Since you converted to the "new" debate format, I no longer receive email notification if someone answers my posts. I'm sure there is a way to set my profile (in the Alerts section?) so that I start to get these notifications again, but I'm not sure which box to check. Would you please tell me what to do? :unsure:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

To activate alerts you must select My settings from the menu you get when you click the downward arrow next to your name at the top right. Then you click the menu item Notification Options.

I would advise you to check "Auto follow topics I reply to". If you set notification frequency to immediate and check email notifications, you will get an e-mail everytime someone is submitting an entry in the topics you are following. If you check Notification list instead or in addition to email notifications, you will get a red tag on the envelope next to your name on the top right.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I appreciate the quick response. My problem is that even if I set the language to "English", when I go into my profile, it's all in Norwegian. I managed to find the Notification Options, but can't tell which one is "Auto follow topics I reply to". I think it might be the first one, but I'm not sure. And Google translate was not much help. I did figure out how to "follow" a topic. If I "follow" it, will I get a notification every time someone responds? Or do I need to take that further step in my profile?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The language settings works fine in my browser. You change the language at the bottom of the page.

To answer your question: You click into Kontrollpanel, then Varselsinnstillinger. You check the "Abonner på alle emner jeg svarer i" and select either Umiddelbar (=immediately), Daglig sammendrag (daily digest) or Ukentlig sammendrag (weekly digest), you can also set it to Offline which will give you alerts when you are not active in the forums.

Then you select more details on how to get these alerts (Intern varsel=alert in the forum) (epost=email). If you check alert method for the two first ones:

varslingsmetode for svar til fulgte emner and varslingsmetode for emner i fulgte forum, you will get alerts when someone replies in topics you follow and if someone submit a topic in a forum you follow. If you like, you can also check varsle meg når noen siterer innleggene mine which means that you will get an alert whenever someone is quoting you.

I hope this was not too confusing.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Takk Anette! I think I've worked it out. First, I figured out how to change the language, which helped immensely! Now, I have only to wait for someone to reply to me... :( Hilsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.