Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Daniel's Farm no.9 1678.

Robaaa
 Del

Hi,

Can someone please find the relevant entry in property registers (Trondheim) for the sale of Farm no 9. 'Daniels Farm' (an allusion to Daniel Rasmussen, Mayor ??) by his son Jens Danielsen in 1678 to his son in law Laurits Hansen Alderup in Trondheim ??

Many Thanks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I did not find what you are looking for, but I did find "Lars Hansøn Aldrops" sale of the "borgerleie" Gibostad in Senja (nowadays in Troms county) dated Trondheim 8 April 1687. He signs Lauridtz Aldrop. In the document Lauritz says that he had bought this from his dear father-in-law Jens Danielsen, "effter derom hans afstaaelse til mig dend 1 Martj 1678". See the right side and the next: Kildeinformasjon: Protokollnummer: 2, Sted: Trondheim by, Oppbevaringssted: SAT

Merknader:

Permanent bildelenke: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-tl20080328650367.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Sorry, it seems the link was "permanent bildelenke" in stead of "permanent sidelenke". The source is Byfogden/byskriveren i Trondheim, 2C.02 Pantebok 2, 1680-1693, fol. 181: Permanent sidelenke: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:tl_read?idx_id=20226&uid=ny&idx_side=-182 You'll find this under "Skannede pantebøker og pantreregistre (tinglysing)", choose pantebok, Sør-Trøndelag, and then you'll find Trondheim.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes, there are registers, in they are always either in the beginning or in the end of the protocol, in this case in the end of the protocol. By the way the "borgerleie" was called Løchuigen = Laukvika, which was situated in Gibostad, Senja. I missed this the first time I saw the document.

Endret av Erik H. Falch
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider