Posted by runeenger

• Death
    1997Weyburn, Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posted by runeenger

Endret av Ole Jon Moastuen
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei igjen.

Ja det ble mange barn, peder, Hans, Carl, Neis, Lilly, Anna, Ola, Olga, Emil, Elvina, Margaret.

Inger Berthea Hansen Stulen døde: 9 April 1916. Da var ikke det siste barnet så gammelt.

Det dukker stadig opp mer om den fam, moro det takket være dere. MVH Solveig.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei Ann-Mary og  Ole Jon,  Jeg må takke dere igjen for den flotte jobben dere har gjort for meg. Og så vil jeg ønske dere en riktig god Påske.

Vennlig hilsen Solveig.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

God påske til deg også,Solveig! :D

Beste hilsen Ann-Mary

Endret av Ann-Mary Engum
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei Solveig.

Jeg fant dette.

http://dunseith.net/blog/?p=1553

Bob Stokes’ Biological sibblings- 1960

Folks,

I thought I’d share this photo that was recently sent to me of my Dad (Bob Stokes) with his biological brothers and sisters. Their Dad, Carl Petterson, died in 1960. These pictures were taken at that time when the family was all together.

With the death of their mother shortly after dad and Margaret were born, the younger children were adopted, sent to live with neighbors, and sent to live with relatives in Canada. In their adult years they became a very close family.

Dad and Margaret (twins) were separated. Dad was adopted by the Stokes’ and Margaret was sent to Canada to live with relatives. It wasn’t until they were in their later 30′s that they met for the first time. I wasn’t at the train depot in Minot when Margaret arrived, but dad was. I remember that time well. In later years they were all back and forth a lot.

Many of you knew several of dad’s siblings.
Nels & Pete lived in Everett, WA.
Emil & Hans lived in the Bottineau area
Elvina Skoog lived in Cando
Margaret, Dad’s twin sister lived in Moose Jaw SK, Canada
Anna Dahl lived in Bisbee – Arizona in the winters
Olga Hanson Haseldahl lived in Bottineau. She was an aunt to the Morinville siblings
Lilly Gunderson lived east of Bottineau and moved to Arizona in the late 60′s.

Carl%20Petterson%20siblings.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei Ole Jon.  Tusen tusen takk, dette er så moro. Jeg er så takk nemlig for den jobben dere gjør for meg. Stor hilsen fra Solveig.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Lilly Gunderson med familie i 1940

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KM97-R8M

Lilly Gunderson in household of Alfred Gunderson, "United States Census, 1940"
Name: Lilly Gunderson Titles and Terms:   Event Type: Census Event Date: 1940 Event Place: Whitteron Township, Bottineau, North Dakota, United States Gender: Female Age: 34 Marital Status: Married Race (Original): White Race: White Relationship to Head of Household (Original): Wife Relationship to Head of Household: Wife Birthplace: North Dakota Birth Year (Estimated): 1906 Last Place of Residence: Rural, Bottineau, North Dakota District: 5-59 Family Number: 29 Sheet Number and Letter: 2A Line Number: 30 Affiliate Publication Number: T627 Affiliate Film Number: 2994 Digital Folder Number: 005462044 Image Number: 00447   Household Gender Age Birthplace Head Alfred Gunderson M 48 North Dakota Wife Lilly Gunderson F 34 North Dakota Son Raymond Gunderson M 13 North Dakota

Citing this Record

"United States Census, 1940," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KM97-R8M : accessed 12 Apr 2014), Lilly Gunderson in household of Alfred Gunderson, Whitteron Township, Bottineau, North Dakota, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 5-59, sheet 2A, family 29, NARA digital publication of T627, roll 2994.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Dette er vel Olga med familien i 1940 . (Hennes første ekteskap)

Olga Hanson in household of Bert Hanson, "United States Census, 1940"
Name: Olga Hanson Titles and Terms:   Event Type: Census Event Date: 1940 Event Place: Cordelia Township, Bottineau, North Dakota, United States Gender: Female Age: 28 Marital Status: Married Race (Original): White Race: White Relationship to Head of Household (Original): Wife Relationship to Head of Household: Wife Birthplace: North Dakota Birth Year (Estimated): 1912 Last Place of Residence: Rural, Bottineau, North Dakota District: 5-11 Family Number: 47 Sheet Number and Letter: 2B Line Number: 79 Affiliate Publication Number: T627 Affiliate Film Number: 2994 Digital Folder Number: 005462044 Image Number: 00110   Household Gender Age Birthplace Head Bert Hanson M 36 Minnesota Wife Olga Hanson F 28 North Dakota Daughter Audrey Hanson F 2 North Dakota Daughter Evelyn Hanson F 0 North Dakota

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Anna Dahl (Petterson) med familien i 1940

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KM9Y-3CQ

Anna Dahl in household of Oscar Dahl, "United States Census, 1940"
Name: Anna Dahl Titles and Terms:   Event Type: Census Event Date: 1940 Event Place: Zion Township, Towner, North Dakota, United States Gender: Female Age: 31 Marital Status: Married Race (Original): White Race: White Relationship to Head of Household (Original): Wife Relationship to Head of Household: Wife Birthplace: North Dakota Birth Year (Estimated): 1909 Last Place of Residence: Same House District: 48-36 Family Number: 14 Sheet Number and Letter: 1B Line Number: 55 Affiliate Publication Number: T627 Affiliate Film Number: 3015 Digital Folder Number: 005462065 Image Number: 01090   Household Gender Age Birthplace Head Oscar Dahl M 37 North Dakota Wife Anna Dahl F 31 North Dakota Daughter Lucille Dahl F 9 North Dakota Daughter Marvel Dahl F 6 North Dakota
Sources

Citing this Record

"United States Census, 1940," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KM9Y-3CQ : accessed 12 Apr 2014), Anna Dahl in household of Oscar Dahl, Zion Township, Towner, North Dakota, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 48-36, sheet 1B, family 14, NARA digital publication of T627, roll 3015.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei Ole Jon, dette er utrolig gøy å få. Det skal bli moro å skrive dette ned på papir. Jeg må bare takke mange tusen ganger. 

Stor takk til deg Ole Jon. MVH  fra Solveig.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider