Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Johan Sivertson Brinchmann (1823-1902) frå Solvorn i Hafslo til Borge i Lofoten - huslyden hans?

Lars E. Øyane
 Del

I have not been able to find a record for Christopher Brinkman's death.  You have him listed as dying on January 9, 1952 in Beaverdam, Alberta.  Could you tell me where you found that information, what was your source?  Thanks.  -Dan Brinkman

Jeg har ikke vært i stand til å finne en rekord for Christopher Brinkman død. Du har ham oppført som døende den 9. januar 1952 i Beaverdam, Alberta. Kan du fortelle meg hvor du fant denne informasjonen, hva var din kilde? Takk. -Dan Brinkman

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hey Dan!

I have several correspondents in Alberta, and one of them found this date for me, but I am unable to, right at the moment, to put my hand on it.  I would have to search thru thousands of messages, and I just don't have the time for that at this time.

However, after I received the information, one of my informants told me that the Province of Alberta has put online an index of their death records up until about 1965(?), and copies of these records can be obtained from them.  Again, I have no reference to the index in question...

I am sorry this is a rather «meager» reply, but the best I can give you at the moment.  Still hope it helps you!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 år senere...

I am happy to learn that you were able to locate Christopher Brinkman's death certificate!  Again, I am sorry I didn't have that source information at hand.  However, in my work I am describing at least 50000 individuals in the United States and Canada, and to sort out the source information for every single one of them would be a considerable «project» in itself...

Good Luck with your continued research efforts!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider