Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
MarkShepherd

Johan Anthon Martin Pedersen, born 2 Feb 1834, Aker, Oslo

MarkShepherd

Johan Anthon Martin Pedersen was born 2 Feb 1834, see http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=7720&idx_id=7720&uid=ny&idx_side=-190.  I have tried to find out if he lived to adulthood.  I can find no confirmation in this parish from 1747-1752.  I can't find any marriage records or census records that fit him either.  Does anyone know if he died as a child, or did he live to adulthood?

Berit Knudsen

Have you found his brother, Peter Christian b. 1/6 and bapt. 28/7 1839 Aker, in 1865 ?

OK, Peter lived in 1875.

Edited by Berit Knudsen

MarkShepherd

Have you found his brother, Peter Christian b. 1/6 and bapt. 28/7 1839 Aker, in 1865 ?

OK, Peter lived in 1875.

Here is Christian (Peter) in 1865 living with the same family in Fredrikstad as he did in 1875 http://digitalarkivet.arkivverket.no/en-gb/ft/person/pf01037981001424. It would make sense that Johan died before 1878 because he isn't mentioned in the probate of his uncle Kristian that I mentioned in the other post that stated that he had a nephew living in Fredrikstad working as a jeweler (Peter Christian)..   I am wondering if anyone knows exactly when Johan died. 

Berit Knudsen

Thats good.