Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Johan Peter Pedersen 1846-1925, of Bodo Township

Richard Einerson
 Del

Hi,

Is it possible to research the probate records or are their obituaries for the year 1925 in Bodo township? This man died on 1 Sept. 1925 (see Bodo Parish 1920-1935, page 93). I would like to know what happened to his youngest daughter, Astrid Marie Pauline Pedersen (born 18 Jan. 1891) and wonder if either probate or newspaper obituaries are available? She is listed on the 1910 census as living in Trondheim with a family and working as a nanny. Nothing on her after that. I am wondering if she emigrated to the US. 

Thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

In the death records of the Bodø probate court we find Johan Peter Pedersen 1846-01.09.1925 listed as no. 49 in 1925.  His heirs is said to be the widow Karen Pedersen, Dronningens gt. 11 in Bodø, his daughter Emilie Johansen nee Pedersen, Nidarholms gt. 2, Trondheim, and his daughter Astrid Pauline Marie Berg nee Pedersen, Rensaas gt. 21, Bodø.  The widow were allowed to take over the property undivided.  (Source:  Bodø byfogd 3L1, dødsfallsprotokoll 1913-1933).

Elin Jacobsen

Statsarkivet i Trondheim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider