Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Tollef Ulriksen death record

MarkShepherd
 Del

Tollef Ulriksen's death record (third from top) has something written in the remarks column on the far right, I believe it says something about Glemminge.  What exactly does it say?

I believe this is the same person as is listed in the 1865 census, the 1875 census, and 1885 census. Although the death record states he was born in Skjeberg, I believe that is incorrectly recorded, as he was born in Nafverstad, Sweden per census records and his baptism record.

I am thinking that the remarks about Glemminge help tie him to the same person as listed in the above census records.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

He was buried in Glemminge. Begr. is short for begravet.

It is no doubt the same person. Also the information that he was a kirketjener is both on the 1885 census and in the death record.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here is his confirmation in Borge in 1833 - see no.7 on this page:

Østfold fylke, Borge, Ministerialbok nr. I 3 (1815-1836), Konfirmerte 1833, side 543-544.

It says that he lives with Thue Ophuus (- Ophus is a farm in Borge), and that he was born in Sweden on September 29th, 1815. His knowledge and behaviour was good (- god Kundskab og Opførsel).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider