Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Bygdebok Lookup

JEFF JEPPSON
 Del

I would like to see if someone has access to the Bygdebok for Sparbu Parish and see Who is listed for the respective Farms.

I am interested in seeing if there was a listing for a Johannes Pedersen, who married a Elen Andersdatter. They would have living there between 1818 and at least 1828 when their last two children were born in 1828. They lived in Troseth first then at Wist later.

Jeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I would like to see if someone has access to the Bygdebok for Sparbu Parish and see Who is listed for the respective Farms.

I am interested in seeing if there was a listing for a Johannes Pedersen, who married a Elen Andersdatter. They would have living there between 1818 and at least 1828 when their last two children were born in 1828. They lived in Troseth first then at Wist later.

Jeff

I don't find any Troseth farm, and they are not mentioned under the Vist farm, unless their patronyms are wrong.

There were a Johannes Olsen b 1782 m Ellen Hansdtr b 1792 living at the Vist farm. They had children between 1819 to

1828 and had lived at a Frøset place before they came to Vist.

Anne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I don't find any Troseth farm, and they are not mentioned under the Vist farm, unless their patronyms are wrong.

There were a Johannes Olsen b 1782 m Ellen Hansdtr b 1792 living at the Vist farm. They had children between 1819 to

1828 and had lived at a Frøset place before they came to Vist.

Anne

I am the same Gentleman that has emailed you in the past about this family. Johannes Pedersen Tingstad and Elen Andersdatter Sellie were the parents of Johannes Johannesen Trana who married Mette Arntsdatter Lynum and you sent me the Information on the Trana Farm, a few years ago. I figured out who Johannes Johannesen Trana parents were and now have had a hard time going back a generation for Johannes Pedersen Tingstad. Elen Andersdatter Sellie was born Aprl 11, 1786 and died August 17, 1860 at Hystad, Sparbu, Norway. Her Father was Anders Mikkelsen Sellie.

Here were the Children of Johannes Pedersen and Elen Andersdatter

1. Johannes Johannesen Trana B. December 3, 1810 in Skogn; D. November 19, 1888 in Sparbu, Norway

2. Pauline Margrethe Johannesdatter B. May 18, 1816 in Westvig, Beistad, Norway; M. Ingebret Anfindsen and lived in Lehnplads, Sparbu, Norway in 1865.

3. Anne Lucia Johannesdatter B. January, 1818 in Froseth, Sparbu, Norway; M. Elling Larsen and lived in Storsveet, Sparbu, Norway in 1865.

4. Peder Andreas Johannesen B. June 3, 1821 in Froseth, Sparbu, Norway; M. Karen Johannesdatter and lived in Naeroy, Norway.

5. Elen Margrethe Johannesdatter B. November 23, 1823 in Froseth, Sparbu, Norway; M. Lorentz Olsen and lived in Holdberget, Sparbu, Norway in 1865.

6. Johanna Marie Johannesdatter B. April 11, 1826 in Vist, Sparbu, Norway; D. Sept 1 1826 in same place.

7. Soffia Fredricha Johannesdatter B. February 25, 1828 in Vist, Sparbu, Norway; M. Hans Zachariassen and lived in Kammen, Sparbu, Norway in 1865.

8. Johan Hendrich Johannesen B. February 25, 1828 in Vist, Sparbu, Norway and last record is Confirmation in 1842.

If you do not mind please check the children of Johannes Olsen and my list of Johannes Pedersen's Children to see if there is any similarities, because it may just be a coincidence but are too many similarities to count it out.

As far as Troseth, I meant to say Froseth.

Thanks,

Jeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I am the same Gentleman that has emailed you in the past about this family. Johannes Pedersen Tingstad and Elen Andersdatter Sellie were the parents of Johannes Johannesen Trana who married Mette Arntsdatter Lynum and you sent me the Information on the Trana Farm, a few years ago. I figured out who Johannes Johannesen Trana parents were and now have had a hard time going back a generation for Johannes Pedersen Tingstad. Elen Andersdatter Sellie was born Aprl 11, 1786 and died August 17, 1860 at Hystad, Sparbu, Norway. Her Father was Anders Mikkelsen Sellie.

Jeff

Except for the oldest son Johannes, they match with what I found under Vist.

It says they were married in 1818 in Skei church, and that she (Elen Hansdtr b abt 1792)

was likely the daughter of Ingeborg and Hans Aurstadplace, but called herself Nordgård when she

married. Johannes was at that time a widower and lived in Steinkjer. Is it possibler that he first was

married to Elen Andersdtr, she died and he then married Elen Hansdtr? Nope sorry, you got her

death date. I don't find the marriage in Skei Church though.

Anne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Except for the oldest son Johannes, they match with what I found under Vist.

It says they were married in 1818 in Skei church, and that she (Elen Hansdtr b abt 1792)

was likely the daughter of Ingeborg and Hans Aurstadplace, but called herself Nordgård when she

married. Johannes was at that time a widower and lived in Steinkjer. Is it possibler that he first was

married to Elen Andersdtr, she died and he then married Elen Hansdtr? Nope sorry, you got her

death date. I don't find the marriage in Skei Church though.

Anne

\

Johannes Pedersen and Elen Andersdatter were married October 20, 1811 in Sparbu, Norway. The Church Records list Elen Andersdatter as Mother for all of the Kids which is becoming very confusing. Why the last name difference? Did it mention His Death Date?

Thanks again,

Jeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

It just says that in the 1830ies they dissapeared from Vist, but it is not known where they went.

Anne

I recently went back through a few of the early grandchildren's Birth Records and found that Elen Andersdatter was at Tuf and Johannes Pedersen was listed at Vistplads in the 1844 Birth Record. I am wondering if maybe they Divorced? I know that the Court Records are not available on the Archives for these years from the last child Birth in 1828 to at least 1844, but would a Divorce have been located in the Court Records? Also I would like to know if the Johannes Pedersen family might be listed at Tuf, if they did not have a Divorce, in the Sparbu Bygdebok?

Thanks again for spending the time to look in your Bygdebok.

Jeff in Kentucky, USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

They are not mentioned under the Tuv farm.

May be they in 1844 were old and not managing on

their own. If they were placed somewhere by the community

they often would not be placed at the same farm.

Anne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

They are not mentioned under the Tuv farm.

May be they in 1844 were old and not managing on

their own. If they were placed somewhere by the community

they often would not be placed at the same farm.

Anne

Thanks again for your time, You have been helpful anytime I have asked a Question.

Jeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider