Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Translating Norwegian writing on Grave Monument-Guttormson

George Henry Guttormson
 Del

Hello:

Can anyone read, transcribe, and translate the writing on my great grandfather's grave monument in USA? I have photographed the writing and the photograph files are .jpg and approx 700kb in data size each. I would like to restore the monument and hope the writing indicates where in Norway he came from.

I think my photograph files are too large to attach here. If you would like to try and read the writing, give me your e-mail and I will send the photograph files to you.

Regards,

George Guttormson

ghgutt@gmail.com

469-298-3374

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I see Thomas has already offered to help, but should you still be in need of additional assistance with the translation let me know.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider