Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Elen Aslesdatter/Arslesdatter, Bragernes and Asker

MarkShepherd
 Del

Elen Arslesdatter was born 18 January 1845 in Asker (entry #73).

Elen Aslesdatter was married 26 June 1870 in Bragernes (entry #26). In the marriage record, it states she was age 26 6/12 at the time of her marriage.

Although the marriage age isn't quite right, I believe these are the same person because the marriage record also states she was born in Barum, which concurs with the birth record. I believe the age in the marriage record is off by 1 year. I am also assuming that Arsle and Asle are spelling variants of the same name.

Do others agree with this conclusion?

Also, am I reading correctly that Ellen's parents were both married to someone else when she was born?

Thank you!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes, it seems right. The father in both entries is Asle Hansen.

It is correct that both parents were married to someone else at the time Elen was born.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider