Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Arnt Nilsson Vinge med kona Christine Swenson - frå Meldal til Amerika i 1892? - kven var dei?

Lars E. Øyane
 Del

Frå Amerika har eg fått opplyst følgjande:

Arnt Nilsson Vinge, heilt ukjend, skal ha gift seg først i 1880-åri med ei Christine Swenson (Denstad?), oppgjevi fødd i Meldal 29.10.1853.  Dei skal ha butt i Meldal der i alle fall to søner var fødde:

* John Edwin Vinge, fødd 26.9.1885.

* Axel Conrad Vinge, fødd 19.4.1891.

I 1892 skal Christine Vinge, kan henda som enkje(?) ha utvandra til Minnesota der ho i 1897 gifte seg att med Jan Larsson Bjerk, fødd i Luster i Sogn 23.12.1842.  Han utvandra til Amerika i 1871.  Dei fekk to born i lag:

* Bertha Bjerk, fødd i Norman Co., MN 16.10.1897

* Louis Bernhard Bjerk, fødd i Norman Co., MN 11.10.1899

Eg finn ingen av dei nemnde fødslene i kyrkjebøkene i Meldal, korkje Christine eller dei to sønene hennar, noko som gjer meg svært undrande.  Kanskje nokon med lokal kunnskap har meir hell med seg i å finna ut av dette?

Eg takkar so mykje på førehand for alle gode tips!

PS: Nett som eg tenkte eg ville gjera eit nytt søk i passasjerlistene over Trondheim, finn eg dette:

67416 1892 10 8 722 1 07.04.1892 07.04.1892 Christine O. Vinje g   Arb k 38 Thjem New York Anker Hero Bill. bet. i Amerika  

67417 1892 10 9 723   07.04.1892 07.04.1892 Johan Vinje   Barn   m 4 Thjem New York Anker Hero Bill. bet. i Amerika  

67418 1892 10 10 724   07.04.1892 07.04.1892 Axel Vinje   Barn   m 0,75 Thjem New York Anker Hero Bill. bet. i Amerika

Her kan det sjå ut som me er på sporet etter noko, men Trondheim og ikkje Meldal??

Kva meiner de?

Endret av Lars E. Øyane
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Har du sjekket i Rissa?

Navnet Denstad finnes i Rissa.

Endret av Ann-Mary Engum
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Dette er vel broren til Christine Ingebrigtsdatter Denstad:

Ole Ingebrigtsen Denstad

Memories of my grandparents by Annietta Denstad Zenger

· 23 April 2014 · 1 Comments

INTERESTING EVENTS IN THE LIVES OF SOME OF MY ANCESTORS AS TOLD TO ME BY MY PARENTS Typed by Annie Henriette Denstad Erikson, 23 September 1965 From handwritten notes made by same in 1933, [as my parents told me of these events and facts.] OLE INGEBRIGTSEN DENSTAND and INGEBRIGT SVENDSEN DENSTAD My grandfather and great grandfather on my father’s paternal side. Life in the rural districts of Norway in the eighteen hundreds was much as it was among our early settlers of Utah. Everyone was congenial and enjoyed the association of neighbors whether in the church or home gatherings Often some of the farmers could chip in a few cents for a subscription to the bi-weekly newspaper. In the evening of the day the paper arrived all the men of the community could be found seated around a table eagerly listening to the reader, whose light was furnished by the tallow candle burning in the center of the table, while the ladies were busy knitting heavy woolen stocking for their families. The communities were divided into farms; every farm being named. If a family moving to a new farm would disregard their original names, which might also have been the name of the farm they formerly lived on, and they would adopt the new farm name. This is true whether they are the owners of the farm, or the hired help. During his youth Ingebrigt Svendsen moved to Denstad, near Trondheim, Norway, and there adopted the name of Denstad, which when interpreted to English means “this place” or “this City.”. While there he married Elen Marta Olsen, and among the children born to them was Ole Ingebrigtsen Denstad, who was my father’s father. One will notice that grandfather did not have his father’s last name, but instead he had his father’s first name as a surname, Ingebrigt, to which was added “sen” denoting that he was Ingebrigt’s son. LARS TORBJORNSEN My great grandfather on my father’s mother’s side. Grandmother Denstad’s [Anna Larson Denstad] father was a farmer in Hardanger, Norway, but the during the winter months he worked as a yatch builder and also carved and painted wooden dinner plates. At that time they were used only on special occasions, such as funeral and wedding feasts. Weddings were really feasts among these people, for the guests would remain from three to seven days. Often the church in which the ceremony was to be held would be many miles from the scene of the wedding feast. On such occasions the bride and groom, together with all the guests, would row many miles in row boat to and from the church, playing accordions and harmonicas and singing as they rowed. It was from these sturdy Norwegian farmers my father’s parents came. THE OLE INGEBRIGTSEN DENSTAD FAMILY Following is the story of the Ole Ingebrigtsen Denstad family, who came to Utah from Norway about 1908, as written by the youngest son, Alfred Denstad, about 1965. Ole Ingebrigtsen Denstad, my father, was born at Statsbygden, as a few miles from Trondheim, Norway September 30, 1847. He ha his schooling at the local school, and as as a young man left home and eventually came to Bergen, Norway, where he met as a young lady, Anna Larsen, who later became his wife. She was born at Ovre Vaage, on the island of Tysnes, five Norwegian miles south of Bergen. They became the parents of the following children: Ingvald Elias, born April 5, 1878 Laura Martine Emilie, born August 19 1879; she died September 24, 1881 and another girl was named Laura Martine Emilie, born May 4, 1882 Olaf Martin, born February 14, 1885 Alfred, born April 14, 1888. Father and mother were good, honest, upright people. They were members of the Lutheran Church, which was the state religion. Mother was a quiet person, religious but not fanatic, never spoke ill of anyone. She was what we called “ a searcher”. She was not satisfied with the teachings of the church to which she belonged, so she went to the many different churches and sects, but found nothing to satisfy her. Finally she heard about a church called Jesu Krist Kirke of Siste Dages Hellige, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Thinking she had been to all other sects, she might as well hear what they were preaching. So after going as a few times she was satisfied she had found what she was looking for. The search had come to an end. Now the question was, “Could she be baptized into the church.” She could not without permission from father. Asking father’s permission, father said, “As far as supporting you with daily bread, I do that, but saving your soul, that I can not do, so if you feel like being baptized, that is up to you.” So mother was baptized June 20, 1895. There were only a few members in the church in Bergen. The missionaries were not rich and were glad when the members invited them to their homes for meals. Father and mother had the missionaries, mostly two of them, for breakfast, lunch and supper every Monday for a long time. Mother also washed and ironed their clothes. Father was baptized 25 November 1895. Ingvald was baptized 1 September 1895. Laura was baptized 21 September 1895. Olaf was baptized 13 November 1896. Alfred was baptized 27 August 1897. [that which is written hereafter was dictated to my daughter, Annie, in 1974] Ingvald, the oldest, left Norway in 1898 for Utah. Arriving in Salt Lake City, he found it hard to obtain work, so he went south to Ephriam, Utah where he worked for a farmer for $12.00 a month during the summer. During the winter he received board and room but no money. He could see no future in Ephriam, so he went to California. He wrote home for a while, and one day we had as a letter from him from the Philippine Islands together with some pictures of him in the uniform of a United States soldier. Mother was happy to hear from him. She had been worried about him for so long. Then we did not hear from him again until 1904. He came to Salt Lake City from California for a visit. There he found his sister Laura, who left Norway in the spring of 1903. She had married Ernest F. Jorgensen, who had been on a mission in Norway. Ernest was a native of Draper, Utah. Ingvald stayed in Salt Lake for a short while, and then went back to California. We did not hear from him for years. In the meantime, father, mother, Olaf and I had left Norway and were living in Salt Lake City. Mother was always worried about Ingvald because he didn’t write home. Then one day in the late summer of 1917 fire captain Andrew Eikrem, of fire station number one, came to our home; that is the home of Inga and me. He had been a friend of Ingvald in years past in Norway and in Salt Lake City. He brought us a letter from Ingvald. Ingvald did not know if Laura had moved, so he took a chance to write to Captain Eikrem hoping he was still at the fire station. The letter contained the reason Ingvald had written. He thought perhaps he would be the last draft of world war one, so in writing to Eikrem he might learn where his sister Laura lived. After reading the letter we spread the glad news, first to mother. My wife, Inga, and I went to mother’s place. We didn’t know just how to break the good news. Mother and my brother Olaf lived together, as father had been dead since 1911. We told her as gently as we could. Conversation lead to Ingvald, and finally we told her we had heard from Ingvald. She was very happy for the good news. My sister Laura and Ernest, her husband, and my brother Olaf, were also told. It was decided I should take the train the following day for Los Angeles. I left Salt Lake City in the afternoon and arrived in Los Angeles the following afternoon. I soon found the house with the address from which Ingvald had written to us. A lady came to the door when I knocked. I asked if a man with the name of Denstad lived there. She said, “no, there is no one with that name living here.” I didn’t know what to do. I had the right street and house number that Ingvald had given in the letter he sent to Mr. Eikrem. I couldn’t get my self to leave the street. I walked back and forth pass the house several times. Once as I passed I saw man standing by the fence in front of the house. He spoke to me, asking if I was the man who had asked for Mr. Denstad. “Yes,” I said, “I was.” He said he knew Mr. Denstad, and at time he goes by the name of Johnsen. He told me his name was Noonan, and was a friend of Ingvald. His wife, who had met me at the door, knew Ingvald as Johnsen. He said Ingvald made his home with them when he came to Los Angeles. From him I learned that Ingvald was working in Death Valley, the name of the place was Boro Solvei, and by tanking the train up there I would find him. So the next day I took the train, freight train, with on coach for passengers. As I remember, there were two or three passengers, and they worked for the plan at Boro Solvei, which was a place where pot ash was produced. Water was brought in from one hundred miles as there was no fresh water at Boro Solvei. Getting off the train I walked toward the office where I met a man who happened to be the time keeper. I told him I was looking for as a man with the name of Denstad. He told me to take as a walk around the plant and I would be sure to find him. Leaving the office, I saw a man outside a building and asked him if he knew as a Charley Denstad. “Yes, that’s me,” he said.” I told him who I was and he was indeed surprised to see me in Death Valley. I told him that fire captain Eikrem had brought the letter that he, Ingvald, had written to him out to my home, and through that, we had located him. Being twenty years since I had seen him I didn’t recognize him, nor did he recognize me. I told him we were in Salt Lake City, and we would like him to come with me to Salt Lake. Mother was there waiting for him. We went to the office, where Ingvald told the story of how I had found him, and he hadn’t seen his mother for twenty years. The office man we talked to was a very kind man, and said they would pay him off right now, and for him to go to Salt Lake as soon as he could. We took the train to Los Angeles that night and went to the home of Mr. and Mrs.. Noonan. We had dinner with them and Ingvald told the story to them about his long absence from home. We left Los Angeles that afternoon, arriving in Salt Lake City the following afternoon. Mother was alone when we arrived at her home in the 2700 block on McClelland Street [about 1040 East] in Salt Lake City. There were tears of joy in both Ingvald’s and mother’s eyes as they embraced. Twenty long years had past since they had seen each other, and now they were very happy. Olaf came home from work; sister Laura and her husband Ernest and their children came. My wife, Inga and daughter, Annie, were also there. It was a happy reunion. Martha Andrea Oien, a friend of the family from Kristiansund, Norway, who was then living in Salt Lake City, was visiting in my home, and there Ingvald and Martha met. They were married May 1, 1919 and the following three children were born to them: Frank Ingvald, born 26 June 1920 Alvin Osvald Oien, born 21 August 1921; died 28 August 1921. Afton Mary, born 12 January 1924 After renting a place to live for almost two years they bought a lot at 22 East Burton Avenue, next door east of my home, and there I helped them build a house. The son, Alvin was born and died in that home. Ingvald worked in the plant of the Utah Oil Company in North Salt Lake. It was in their home that my brother, Olaf, died March 18, 1933. My mother also died in their home on January 2, 1935. Ingvald and Martha were very good to them. For sometime before Olaf’s death he and mother had a home on the southwest corner of Burton Avenue and Second East, about one and a half blocks east of where Ingvald and his family, and I and my family lived. Ingvald died April 5, 1941, on his sixty third birthday, in the Salt Lake County Hospital. Frank, their oldest son, became a pilot in the United States Air force at the time of Worlda War Two. He had worked for the Telephone company, had married Marie Burton, a young lady who live in Burton Ward, the same ward we and Frank lived in. This marriage took place 16 March 1942, and they had a daughter, Karen Marie born to them 14 January 1943. While Frank was flying a bombing mission over Germany and France from his base in Italy, his plane was shot down and he was killed 12 July 1944. His body was buried in the Salt Lake City Cemetery. Their daughter, Afton, had married Clinton Wallace on the 12th of January 1924, and after some time moved to San Diego, California. Martha moved to San Diego too. When Afton and Clinton, with children, moved to Escondito, California, Martha chose to remain in San Diego. After some years, Afton, Clinton and their four children moved to Cleafield, Utah, but Martha stayed in San Diego where she had many friends and the climate was to her liking. As of this writing, May 20, 1974, Martha is still living in San Diego and Afton and her husband are in Clearfield, Utah. They have had two daughters, Cherril, born to Afton and her first husband, the other Pat, is hers and Clinton’s, as are the two younger children, Alan and Grant. Cherril is married and living in Calilfornia. Pat is married and lived in Ogden, and the two boys are in high school.

COMMENTS:   1
Views: 6
  •  
    My mother's name is Annie Henriette Denstad Erikson Annie's 2nd husband was John Zenger. The Jorgensen family always called my mother Annietta Denstad. I also have the orginal copy my mother wrote and shared with Laurlee T.

https://familysearch.org/photos/stories/6702917

----

Ole DENSTAD OR OLE IN View Tree

BIRTH
30 September 1847
Denstad Rissa, Trondhjem, Norway

CHRISTENING
5 October 1847

DEATH
24 January 1911
Salt Lake City, S-Lk, UT

PARENTS

FATHER
Ingebrigt Or Ingebret SVENDSEN

MOTHER
Elen Martha OLSEN

MARRIAGES (1)

SPOUSE
Anna LARSEN

MARRIAGE
30 January 1878

NOTES (1)

This person's information was combined while in Ancestral File. The following submitters of the information may or may not agree with the combining of the information: EMMA LAURA/SHAW/ (2068268) MARLENE JOY/CRAYK/ (2077004) NORMAN A./ERIKSON/ (2291957)

CITING THIS RECORD

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "Ancestral File," database,FamilySearch(https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:1:M7VH-4CG : accessed 2016-03-14), entry for Ole DENSTAD OR OLE IN.

SUBMITTED BY (3)

19.1.2011mjcrayk2077004
19.1.2011nerikson1220028
19.1.2011elshaw2068268

ANCESTRAL FILE

ANCESTRAL FILE NUMBER
1TW6-9W

MICROFILM : SUBMISSION
1394078 : AF83-015670

MICROFILM : SUBMISSION
1394030 : AF83-005784

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:1:M7VH-4CG

Ole var døpt 5 nov 1847 i Stadsbygd.
http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20070905660670.jpg

----

Ole Ingerbekston Denstad

Birth:  Sep. 30, 1847, Norway Death:  Jan. 24, 1911
Salt Lake City
Salt Lake County
Utah, USA trans.gif

Family links: 
 Spouse:
  Anna Larsen Denstad (1848 - 1935)*

Children:
  Ingvald Elias Denstad (1878 - 1941)*
  Olaf Martin Denstad (1885 - 1933)*

*Calculated relationship   Burial:
Salt Lake City Cemetery 
Salt Lake City
Salt Lake County
Utah, USA  
Edit Virtual Cemetery info [?]  
Created by: Cemetery Walker
Record added: May 24, 2015 
Find A Grave Memorial# 146914473

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=146914473

Det ligger 7 stk med navnet Denstad på denne kirkegården.

Endret av Ann-Mary Engum
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Engebret Svendsen

Norway Marriages, 1660-1926

birth:

marriage:
29 August 1847
Stadsbygd, Sor Trondelag, Norway
father:
Svend Olsen
spouse:
Elen Martha Olsdr
other:
Ole Johnsen

Kildeinformasjon: Sør-Trøndelag fylke, Stadsbygd, Ministerialbok nr. 646A08 (1837-1847), Ekteviede 1847, side 237. 

Permanent sidelenke: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16169&idx_id=16169&uid=ny&idx_side=-196

Permanent bildelenke: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20070905670035.jpg

Barna til Ingebrigt Svendsen og Elen Martha Olsdatter:

Ole Ingebrigtsen  var døpt 5 nov 1847 i Stadsbygd.

http://www.arkivverk...70905660670.jpg

Anne Engebrigtsdatter

Norway Baptisms, 1634-1927

birth:
13 November 1850

christening:
9 February 1851
Stadsbygd, Sør-Trøndelag, Norway
residence:
Sør-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Engebrigt Svendsen
mother:
Elen Martha Olsdr

Christine Ingebrigtsdatter

birth:
29 October 1853

christening:
8 January 1854
residence:
Sør-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Ingebrigt Svendsen
mother:
Ellen Martha Olsdr

Elias Ingebrigtsen

birth:
4 February 1856

christening:
23 March 1856
residence:
Sør-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Ingebrigt Svendsen
mother:
Ellen Martha Olsdr

Serina Ingebrigtsdatter

birth:
6 February 1859

christening:
27 March 1859
residence:
Sør-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Ingebrigt Svendsen
mother:
Ellen Martha Olsdr

Gunhild Marie Ingebrigtsdatter

birth:
17 November 1861

christening:
12 January 1862
residence:
Sør-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Ingebrigt Svendsen
mother:
Ellen Martha Olsdr

Ellen Ingebrigtsdatter

birth:
24 January 1864

christening:
27 March 1864
residence:
Sør-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Ingebrigt Svendsen
mother:
Ellen Martha Olsdr

Olina Ingebrigtsdatter

birth:
7 October 1866

christening:
18 November 1866
residence:
Sør-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Ingebrigt Svendsen
mother:
Ellen Martha Olsdr

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ang Arnt Nilsen Torvik.

Første ekteskapet.

Arent Nielsen

Norway Marriages, 1660-1926

birth:

marriage:
28 December 1848
Ytterøy, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Niels Stranden
spouse:
Karen Eriksdr
other:
Erik Lokaunet

Kildeinformasjon: Nord-Trøndelag fylke, Mosvik i Ytterøy, Ministerialbok nr. 733A02 (1843-1870), Ekteviede 1849, side 148. 
Permanent sidelenke: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=2488&idx_id=2488&uid=ny&idx_side=-150
Permanent bildelenke: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20050509010962.jpg

Barn av Arnt Nilsen og Karen Eriksdatter:

Elen Gurina Arentsdatter

birth:
17 May 1849

christening:
15 July 1849
residence:
Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Arent Nielsen
mother:
Karen Eriksdatter

Nicolay Martin Arentsen

birth:
12 June 1851

christening:
28 September 1851
residence:
Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Arent Nielsen
mother:
Karen Eriksdatter

Anthon Arentsen

birth:
15 August 1854

christening:
24 September 1854
residence:
Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Arent Nielsen
mother:
Karen Eriksdatter

Line Arntsen

birth:
15 August 1857

christening:
1 November 1857
residence:
father:
Arnt Nielsen
mother:
Karen Eriksdr

Martine Arntsdatter

birth:
7 February 1862

christening:
23 March 1862
residence:
Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
father:
Arnt Nielsen
mother:
Karen Eriksdatter

• Tellingsår: 1865
  • Kommune: Ytterøy
  • Kommunenummer: 1722
  • Navn på bosted: Tørviken

Antall personer registrert på bostedet: 6. Trykk på tidslinje.gif for å se på tidslinjen for personen.

Navn Familie-stilling Sivil-stand Yrke Fødselsår Fødested Etnisitet

Arent Nielsen Hf. g Hmd. med Jord Sømand 1826 Mosvig    

Karen Eriksdatter

hans Kone g   1827 Mosvig    

Elen Arntsdatter

deres Datter ug   1849 Mosvig    

Martin Arntsen

deres Søn ug   1851 Mosvig    

Lina Arentsdatter

deres Datter ug   1857 Mosvig  

Martine Arntsdatter deres Datter ug   1862 Mosvig  

----

• Tellingsår: 1875
  • Kommune: Ytterøen
  • Kommunenummer: 1722
  • Navn på bosted: Tørviken
Antall personer registrert på bostedet: 8. Trykk på tidslinje.gif for å se på tidslinjen for personen.
  Navn Familie-stilling Sivil-stand Yrke Fødselsår Fødested Etnisitet  

Arnt Tørviken

hf g Husmand, Reiser som Skipper 1825 Lexvigstranden Lexviken  

Karen Eriksdatter Kone g   1828 Mosviken Ytterøen  

Marthin Arntsen s ug Søfarende %Reiser sammen med Faderen tilsøs hjelper han% 1851 Mosviken Ytterøen    

Elen Arntsdatter

d ug Hjemme hos Forældrene 1849@1853 Mosviken Ytterøen    

Lina Arntsdatter

d ug Hjemme hos Forældrene 1856 Mosviken Ytterøen    

Marthine Arntsdatter

d ug   1862 Mosviken Ytterøen    

Anthon Engvard Jonssen

Linas uægte s ug   1875 Mosviken Ytterøen    

Anna Gunelia Hammer

Tilreisende ug Hjemme hos sine Forældre i Throndhjem 1856 Throndhjem

Endret av Ann-Mary Engum
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hjarteleg takk til Ann-Mary og Carsten for mange spennande og interessante innlegg!  Eg er nok ein gong skikkeleg imponert over kor «dugelege» de har vore for å finna denne huslyden frå Rissa/Stadsbyg og Mosvik/Ytterøy!  Det er ingen tvil om at dette er folki eg ser etter, men det er ymse eg ikkje kan få til å stemma.

Til dømes greier eg ikkje finna dåpen til korkje Ingeborg Mathilde i 1879 (NB: redigert - denne er no kommi til rette i neste innlegg) eller til Johan Edvard i 1885/1888, endå alt synest sjå ut som at Johan Edvard òg er son av Arnt Nilsson!

Og kvar kjem dette Vinje/Vinge-namnet ifrå?  Ved vigsli til Arnt og Christina i 1890 heiter eitt av vitni «Vinjeplass», og kan henda er det namnet på den plassen under Tørvik der Arnt og Christina budde?

Eg har ogso vanskar med å finna fleire detaljopplysningar om denne huslyden i Amerika...  Kanskje nokon kan bidra med noko der?

Her kjem ein oppdatert versjon av manuskriptet mitt (retta opp etter neste innlegg):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NB: manuskriptet erstatta av nytt manuskript i innlegg #25 etter mange nye funn!

Eg takkar på ny for alle gode tips om denne utfordrande huslyden!

Endret av Lars E. Øyane
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hjarteleg takk til Carsten for funnet av Ingeborg Mathilde og dåpen hennar!

Eg har no retta opp manuskriptet i innlegg #15!

Kjempebra!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Erling Riis (11.6.1891 i Trondheim - 1973 i Oslo) var sønn av glassmester Andreas L. Riis og Elise Ellingsen. Gift 13.mars 1920 med Johanne Gjølme.

Erling Riis var elev ved Trondhjems tekniske læreanstalt. Immatrikulert NTH 1913, eks.1919 på Maskinavd.

1923-26 ved Trondhjems mekaniske Værksted tegnekontor. Senere Maskinkonstruktør i Fredrikstad. Tietjen and Long Dry Dock Co., Hoboken N.J. USA 1926- 27, Fredriksstad mek. Verksted 1928 - 31, siden 1934 ved Akers mek. Verksted, Oslo,

Kilde
  • 1. Vi fra NTH. De ti første kull 1910-1919. Georg Brochmann. Dreyers forlag 1934
  • 2. DIS Sør-Trøndelag. Folketelling Trondheim 1925, Strinda 1934
  • 3. O. Alstad. Trondhjemsteknikernes matrikkel 1875-1915.
  • 4. O. Alstad. Tillegg til Trondhjemsteknikernes matrikkel 1932.
  • 5. Ingeniørmatrikkelen 1955
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hjarteleg takk til Carsten, Odd Annar og Ann-Mary for nye interessante innlegg!

No børjar eg etter kvart å forstå korleis det heng ihop med Ingeborg Mathilde og «livet» hennar.  For mitt føremål treng eg ikkje følgja ætti hennar framover mot vår tid.  Ho har jo inga direkte tilknytting til Luster!  MEN, det hadde vore kjekt å få greie på den endelege LAGNADEN hennar?

* Dato og stad for dødsfallet hennar?

* Kvar budde ho?

* Vart ho nokon gong gift?

* Fekk ho fleire born?

* Er ho å finna i FT1910?

Eg takkar på ny for alle gode tips om denne huslyden!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Lewis Bernhardt Bjerk
United States World War I Draft Registration Cards

Name Lewis Bernhardt Bjerk Event Type Draft Registration Event Date 1917-1918 Event Place Pope County, Minnesota, United States Gender Male Nationality United States Birth Date 11 Oct 1899 Birthplace , , United States

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K875-NMP

Oppgir navnet på mora,Mrs Christine Bjerk.

View the original document. 

----

Lewis B Bjerk
United States Census, 1930
Name Lewis B Bjerk Event Type Census Event Date 1930 Event Place Portland (Districts 271-553), Multnomah, Oregon, United States Gender Male Age 30 Marital Status Married Race White Race (Original) White Relationship to Head of Household Head Relationship to Head of Household (Original) Head Birth Year (Estimated) 1900 Birthplace Minnesota Father's Birthplace Norway Mother's Birthplace Norway Sheet Letter B Sheet Number 1
HOUSEHOLD ROLE GENDER AGE BIRTHPLACE Lewis B Bjerk Head M 30 Minnesota

Margaret C Bjerk

Wife F 26 Oregon

Jean C Bjerk

Daughter F 4 Oregon

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XCSW-LHJ

----

Jean Bjerk
United States Census, 1940
Name Jean Bjerk Event Type Census Event Date 1940 Event Place Tract 43, Portland, Portland City Election Precinct 392, Multnomah, Oregon, United States Gender Female Age 14 Marital Status Single Race (Original) White Race White Relationship to Head of Household (Original) Granddaughter Relationship to Head of Household Granddaughter Birthplace Oregon Birth Year (Estimated) 1926 Last Place of Residence Same House
HOUSEHOLD ROLE GENDER AGE BIRTHPLACE

Elizabeth Clemans

Head F 56 Indiana

Jean Bjerk

Granddaughter F 14 Oregon

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VRYM-VY8

----

Margaret Bjerk

Name Margaret Bjerk Event Type Census Event Date 1940 Event Place Tract 57, Portland, Portland City Election Precinct 52, Multnomah, Oregon, United States Gender Female Age 36 Marital Status Divorced Race (Original) White Race White Relationship to Head of Household (Original) Head Relationship to Head of Household Head Birthplace Oregon Birth Year (Estimated) 1904 Last Place of Residence Same Place

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VRTK-DF9

----

In Memory of
Jean C Blanton

Obituary

Jean C. Blanton, age 86, passed away on Thursday, September 8, 2011 in Jefferson, Texas. Jean was born on July 8, 1925 in Portland, Oregon to Lewis Bjerk and Margaret Clemans Bjerk. On March 31, 1946 Jean married the love of her life, Audrey Lee "Pete" Blanton. 

For many years, Jean stayed home and raised her kids and took care of her family. She loved to sew and cook and take care of the home and yard. As her children grew, she took the opportunity to go to college and receive her degree. She spent many years teaching in the Longview Public schools specializing in special education. She went back to college to extend her knowledge and received her Master's degree from Stephen F. Austin University.

Jean is survived by her husband Audrey Lee "Pete" Blanton, daughter Faith Ann Pearson and her husband Richard, son James Paul Blanton and his wife Cindy, grandchildren Brian Brooks and his wife Hannah, Jonathan Blanton and his wife Shauna, and Brittany Blanton, great grandchildren Trace Brooks, Parker Brooks, Audrey Brooks, and Jayce Blanton.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Jean-Blanton&lc=4473&pid=153532832&mid=4806719

----

Audrey Lee Or Pete Blanton
United States, GenealogyBank Obituaries
Deceased
Name Audrey Lee Or Pete Blanton Event Type Obituary Event Date 08 Jul 2012 Event Place Texas, United States Gender Male Age 93 Relationship to Deceased Deceased Birth Date 23 Sep 1918 Birthplace Glenfawn, , Texas Death Date 04 Jul 2012 Newspaper Longview News-Journal
Spouse and Children
Faith Ann Pearson Daughter Female

James Paul Blanton

Son Male
Extended Family

Richard Pearson

Son-In-Law Male

Cindy Blanton

Daughter-In-Law Female

Brian Brooks

Grandchild Male

Hannah

Grandchild Female

Jonathan Blanton

Grandchild Male

Shauna Blanton

Grandchild Unknown

Brittany Blanton

Grandchild Unknown

Trace

Grandchild Unknown

Parker

Grandchild Unknown

Audrey

Grandchild Unknown

Jayce

Grandchild Unknown

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKW3-LTX5

----

In Memory of
Audrey Lee Blanton

September 23, 1918 - July 4, 2012
Obituary

Audrey Lee "Pete" Blanton, 93, of Longview, TX passed away on July 4, 2012 in a local nursing center. Mr. Blanton was born on September 23, 1918 in Glenfawn, TX. He served his country during WWII in the U.S. Army. Mr. Blanton retired from Longview I.S.D. in 1982 after teaching for over 40 years , most of which was spent teaching 9th grade English. 

Mr. Blanton was a member of Wesley McCabe United Methodist Church in Longview, where he taught Sunday School for years. In his free time, Mr. Blanton enjoyed travelling, painting, poetry and gardening. He was also a volunteer at Longview Regional Medical Center.

He is survived by his daughter: Faith Ann Pearson and her husband Richard of Longview; Son: James Paul Blanton and his wife Cindy of Cushing; Grandchildren: Brian Brooks and his wife Hannah, Jonathan Blanton and his wife Shauna and Brittany Blanton; Great Grandchildren: Trace, Parker, Audrey and Jayce.

Funeral Services will be held at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at the Chapel of Lakeview Funeral Home, 5000 West Harrison Road, Longview, TX. Visitation will start at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, and go until service time at the funeral home. 

Flowers are permitted or memorials may be made to Wesley McCabe United Methodist Church, 1115 South Mobberly Avenue, Longview, TX 75602.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Audrey-Blanton&lc=4473&pid=158395441&mid=5161761

----

Margaret Elizabeth Bjerk

Texas Deaths, 1890-1976

birth:
13 March 1904
Portland, Oregon
death:
18 October 1975
Longview, Gregg, Texas, United States
father:
Frank Clemens
mother:
Elizabeth Mires

----

Margaret Bjerk

Birth: 1904Death: 1979trans.gif

Burial:
Lakeview Memorial Gardens 
Longview
Gregg County
Texas, USA
Plot: Old Mausoleum 
Edit Virtual Cemetery info [?
Maintained by: Find A Grave
Originally Created by: Elaine
Record added: Apr 21, 2013 
Find A Grave Memorial# 108882769

----

Lewis B Bjerk

Birth: Oct. 11, 1899Death: May 20, 1984

Marion County
Oregon, USAtrans.gif

Family links: 
 Spouse:
  Lillian Bjerk (1903 - 1943)
 Burial:
Restlawn Memory Gardens 
West Salem
Polk County
Oregon, USA
Plot: Garden of Prayer 
Created by: Patty C
Record added: Aug 30, 2014 
Find A Grave Memorial# 135128669

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=bjerk&GSfn=lewis&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=135128669&df=all&

Lillian Bjerk

Birth: 1903Death: 1943trans.gif

Family links: 
 Spouse:
  Lewis B Bjerk (1899 - 1984)*

*Calculated relationship
 Burial:
Park Hill Cemetery 
Vancouver
Clark County
Washington, USA 
Maintained by: Whitfield
Originally Created by: Lin
Record added: Apr 10, 2012 
Find A Grave Memorial# 88298442

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=88298442

----

Lillian Bjerk

Oregon Death Index, 1903-1998

death:
7 May 1943
Portland, Oregon

----

Lillian Bjerk

Wife

birth:
South Dakota
residence:
Tract 49, Portland, Portland City Election Precinct 8, Multnomah, Oregon, United States
spouse:
Lewis Bjerk

----

Clark County Auditor, Marriage Records, 1843-2012 - Lewis B Bjerk - Marian B Endicott

Document Number: swclkmca34712 Groom's Name: Lewis B Bjerk Bride's Name: Marian B Endicott Marriage Date: 2/6/1945 12:00:00 AM County : Clark Notes:   Source: http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/Record/View/4FC271F25415EE3A192A41E43EB72B8C

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/Record/View/4FC271F25415EE3A192A41E43EB72B8C

----

Marian B Bjerk

Birth:  Jun. 26, 1901 Death:  Jun. 16, 1990
Linn County
Oregon, USA trans.gif   Burial:
Restlawn Memory Gardens 
West Salem
Polk County
Oregon, USA
Plot: Garden of Prayer  
Created by: Patty C
Record added: Aug 30, 2014 
Find A Grave Memorial# 135128670

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=bjerk&GSiman=1&GScid=39331&GRid=135128670&

----

----

Marian H Endicott
United States Census, 1920
Name Marian H Endicott Event Type Census Event Date 1920 Event Place North Myrtle Point, Coos, Oregon, United States Gender Female Age 18 Marital Status Married Race White Race (Original) White Relationship to Head of Household Daughter Relationship to Head of Household (Original) Daughter Birth Year (Estimated) 1902 Birthplace Pennsylvania Father's Birthplace Pennsylvania Mother's Birthplace Pennsylvania Sheet Letter B Sheet Number 2

Warren W Baynes

Head M 46 Pennsylvania

Alda H Baynes

Wife F 44 Pennsylvania

Louis W Baynes

Son M 12 Pennsylvania

Raymond W Endicott

Son-in-law M 19 Oregon Marian H Endicott Daughter F 18 Pennsylvania

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M4ZB-PT7

----

Marian H Endicott
United States Census, 1930
Name Marian H Endicott Event Type Census Event Date 1930 Event Place Myrtle Point, Coos, Oregon, United States Gender Female Age 28 Marital Status Married Race White Race (Original) White Relationship to Head of Household Wife Relationship to Head of Household (Original) Wife Birth Year (Estimated) 1902 Birthplace Pennsylvania Father's Birthplace Pennsylvania Mother's Birthplace Pennsylvania Sheet Letter B Sheet Number 2

W Raymond Endicott Head M 29 Oregon

Marian H Endicott

Wife F 28 Pennsylvania

William R Endicott

Son M 9 Oregon

Donald L Endicott

Son M 4 Oregon

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XC9D-1KV

----

William Ray Endicott

Birth:  unknown Death:  Oct. 27, 1970 trans.gif

Note: Age 70   Burial:
Masonic Cemetery 
Albany
Linn County
Oregon, USA
GPS (lat/lon): 44.63065, -123.12298  
Created by: David J Bollman
Record added: Aug 04, 2008 
Find A Grave Memorial# 28780438

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=endicott&GSfn=w&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=39&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=28780438&df=all&

----

William Endicott

United States Social Security Death Index

birth:
9 July 1900

death:
October 1970
Linn, Oregon

----

William R Endicott

Son

United States Census, 1910

birth:
Oregon
residence:
Myrtle Point, Coos, Oregon, United States
father:
William W Endicott
mother:
Julia M Endicott
other:
Walter C Endicott

----

William Raymond Endicott
United States World War I Draft Registration Cards

Name William Raymond Endicott Event Type Draft Registration Event Date 1917-1918 Event Place Coos County, Oregon, United States Gender Male Nationality United States Birth Date 09 Jul 1900 Birthplace , , United States

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K6ZP-KVB

Endret av Ann-Mary Engum
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Eg er mållaus!  Hjerteleg takk til Ann-Mary og Carsten for svært so spennande og verdifulle nye innlegg!

Eg har følgt opp innleggi og finne nokre fleire opplysningar, særleg frå Amerika, og eg er verkeleg glad for at dette manuskriptet no børjar likna på «noko»!

Her følgjer eit nytt utdrag som erstattar utdraget frå innlegg #15:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NB: Er igjen erstatta av nytt manuskriptutdrag i innlegg #34 nedanfor)

Eg takkar nok ein gong for fantastisk fin hjelp med denne huslyden og vonar at kanskje endå ein og annan detalj kan koma for ein dag...

Endret av Lars E. Øyane
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider