Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Ole Larsen Kolaas 25 Apr 1761 Kolaas v Bæver- transcribe

Ann Hammer
 Del

"gift Mand, gl. 68 Aar"  (married man, age 68 years).

The remaining is about a dead child (8 days) buried with him in the same coffin. It was customary to bury dead infants in the coffin of someone else that was dead at the same time. It does not indicate any family relation between them. This child was born out of wedlock, and the text is about the parents.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I am writing about the families in the area "Bæver" in Kongsberg, and very interested in this man, Ole Larsen Kolaas, and his Family.

I have two marriages, thee sons and their families.

All information about this persons are interesting. I hope it's possible to share information.

Greeting  Turid  ;o))

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Ivar for the explanation.

Turid, the original poster, Ann Hammer, and I are cousins and are working on family ties in Buskerud.  

Ole Larsen Kolaas is a direct ancestor of ours.  We are more than happy to share what information we have.  Much of what we have was developed by searching the church books online.  We have no direct knowledge of this man in family lore. I also show Ole Larsen had 2 marriages (the second a year before his death), and 3 children.  We have been working to carry his children's information down to our ancestor who emigrated to America in 1851.  Our direct chain is Ole Larsen Kolaas - Lars Olsen Kolaas - Marie Larsdatter Lindteÿen - Peder Pedersen Stordalen - Martha Pedersdatter Ristvedt. Please let me know what kind of information you are looking for. 

Joel

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ole Larsen and his first wife, Martha Larsdatter ( died 1756, 78 year old) arrived in Kongsberg 1742 with their three sons.

They arrived from Elverum, but the boys are born in Røros.

I have all about the Lindteigen-Family and Jens and Tollevs families as well. If you want that information its easy to use e-mail. My e-mail - tulaje@online.no

Turid  ;o))

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider