Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Fiskum : Johan Petter Kristoffersen f-1883

Jan Pedeersen
 Del

Ser at Esther var skilt fra Hans Sand i 1930.

Hun bor hos sin far sammen med datteren June R Sand.

Esther E Sand

United States Census, 1930Name Esther E Sand Event Type Census Event Date 1930 Event Place Electric, Park, Montana, United States Gender Female Age 36 Marital Status Divorced Race White Race (Original) White Relationship to Head of Household Daughter Relationship to Head of Household (Original) Daughter Birth Year (Estimated) 1894 Birthplace Montana Father's Birthplace Wisconsin Mother's Birthplace Germany Sheet Letter A Sheet Number 1

HOUSEHOLD ROLE GENDER AGE BIRTHPLACE

Frank J RafeHead M 73 Wisconsin

Esther E SandDaughter F 36 Montana

June R SandGranddaughter F 1 Montana

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XCMT-G2K

----

Hans K Sand

United States World War I Draft Registration Cards

Name Hans K Sand Event Type Draft Registration Event Date 1917-1918 Event Place Sweet Grass County, Montana, United States Gender Male Nationality United States Birth Date 30 Aug 1889 Birthplace Christiania, , Norway

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K8QK-MQL

View the original document.

----

Name: Hans Sand Titles and Terms: Event Type: Census Event Year: 1920 Event Place: Elton, Park, Montana, United States District: 93 Gender: Male Age: 30 Marital Status: Married Race: White Race (Original): White Can Read: Yes Can Write: Yes Relationship to Head of Household: Head Relationship to Head of Household (Original): Head Own or Rent: Rent Birth Year (Estimated): 1890 Birthplace: Norway Immigration Year: 1903 Father's Birthplace: Norway Mother's Birthplace: Norway Sheet Number and Letter: 2A Household ID: 22 Line Number: 23 Affiliate Name: The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) Affiliate Publication Number: T625 GS Film number: 1820974 Digital Folder Number: 004313242 Image Number: 00224 Household Gender Age Birthplace Head Hans Sand M 30 Norway

Wife Esther Sand F 25 Montana

Daughter Thelma Sand F 7 Montana

Daughter Bertha Sand F 3 Montana

Son Harris Sand M 1 Montana

https://familysearch...M9.1.1/M8QM-796

Mrs Thelma M Sands
United States, GenealogyBank Obituaries
Deceased
Name Mrs Thelma M Sands Titles and Terms Mrs Event Type Obituary Event Date 21 Dec 1989 Event Place Syracuse, New York, United States Gender Female Age 77 Relationship to Deceased Deceased Birth Year (Estimated) 1912 Birthplace Electric Park, , Montana Death Date about 21 Dec 1989 Death Place Cortland, ,
Spouse and Children

Hans

Husband Male

Donald

Son Male

David

Son Male

Eugene

Son Male

Dona Abbey

Daughter Female

Christine Morris

Daughter Female

Thelma Balmas

Daughter Female

Carolyn Smith Daughter Female

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QV57-MJ9W

----

Obituary for datteren Christine Morris.

Obituary of Christine Morris

Christine K. Grandma Morris 66, of McGraw passed away October 22, 2010 in University Hospital Syracuse.

Christine was born June 1, 1944 in Cortland the daughter of the late Hans and Thelma Sands.

She had been employed by Smith Corona for over 30 years, and had been a day care provider for several years.. Christine enjoyed doing her ceramics at the Sr. Center, playing cards, but most of all she enjoyed spending time with her family.

Christine a very active member of the St. Pauls Lutheran Church,

Christine is survived by her husband of 37 years Wesley Morris of McGraw, her children Robert (Victoria) Stuttle of Cortland, Michael Stuttle of Bradenton, Florida, Melissa Morris-Sherman of Cortland, David (Sherrie) Morris of Cortland her grandchildren Lauren, Danielle, Jason and Tori, brother David Sands of Cortland, sisters, Donna Abbey of Cortland, and Caroline Chiara of Phoenix Arizona

In addition to her parents Christine was predeceased by her son Stephen, brothers Eugene, and Don, and sister Toby.

Christine will be dearly missed by all the children that were part of her life.

A memorial service will be held Tuesday evening at 7:00 pm at St Pauls Lutheran Church.

Friends are invited to call from 5 -7 pm prior to the service.at church

Anyone wishing to make a memorial contribution on Christines name as asked to consider the American Lung Association 1594 Elmwood Ave. Rochester, NY 14620.

To offer on line condolences visit www.wright-beard.com

To all the Family, I am so sorry about your lost. Christine was a very good person and sister in law. She always wanted to make people laugh. We shared alot of fun in the 31 yrs I have know her. Dave and I are very sad about this. With my deepest sympanty Always, Terry Sands

Heaven has received another angel. Christine will be missed here on earth. We appreciate her dedication to the daycare she provided our children. Sincerest sympathies. Bruce, Judy, Kelly and Jeff Davison

http://wright-beard.com/tribute/details/735/Christine-Morris/obituary.html

----

Wesley F Morris
Alias: Wes Morris
Male, Age 75
Relatives: Wes Morris • Melissa Sherman • Mildred Morris • Ves Morris • Herman Morris
Locations: Cortland, NY • Mc Graw, NY

http://www.spokeo.com/Wesley-Morris/New-York/Cortland/p2016030716209616913229300252175

----

Jeremy M. Sands

Jeremy Michael Sands, 26, of Cortland, New York went to be home with his Heavenly Father on Thursday, January 21, 2010. He was born on May 1, 1983 in Cortland, New York, the son of David and Terry Sands. Jeremy attended Cortland High School and graduated from Freedom Village in Genoa. Jeremy did independent electrical work. His family will cherish his memory as a wonderful son, brother, grandson, uncle, nephew, and cousin as he touched so many lives in his 26 short years. He is survived by many loving family and friends including his father and mother, David and Terry Sands, two sisters, Lorrie (Michael) Egan and Lynn Schmidt Bonacker; one brother, David (Valerie) Sands; grandmother, Audrey McCasland; maternal aunts, Peggie (Larry) Petrie, Robin (Dennis) Williams, and Wendy (Michael) Mauch; paternal aunts, Christine (Wes) Morris, Carolyn Sands, and Donna Abbey; nieces and nephews, John Williams, Elizabeth Rawson, Katelynn Rawson, Zachary Egan, Rachel Egan, Elyssa Gerchak, Victoria Schmidt Bonacker, Dylan Sands, Kayla Sands, Breannah Sands, and Abigail Sands; cousins, Michelle Brown, Christa Canfield, Roy Petrie, Rebecca Petrie, Matthew (Candice) Young, Kevin Young, David Morris, Missy ONeil, Bob (Vicky) Stuttle, Mike Stuttle, Dana Abbey, and Wesley Abbey; second cousins, Branden Brown, joshua Brown, Camrin Brown, Connor Canfield, Alexa Canfield, Timothy Young, and Gavin Young. A calling hour will be held from 2:00 €“ 3:00 P.M. on Monday, January 25, 2010 at Wright-Beard Funeral Home, 9 Lincoln Avenue, and the funeral will begin at 3:00 P.M. Burial will be at a later date in Glenwood Cemetery in Homer, New York. Friends and family are invited to the Christian Assembly of God Church, 175 Port Watson Street, immediately following the service for a gathering. To offer condolences online, visit www.wright-beard.com Rusty, Bud & I are so sorry to hear about Jeremy. If we can help in any way let us know. April also wanted me to extend her sympathy too, Jeremy always stopped to talk to her when he saw them in Walmart. Our deepest condolences to you & your whole family. Bud & Dar My sincerest condolences Dave, I have been blessed to have known Jeremy he will always be in my heart. God Bless John Kehn So sorry to hear about your son. Al sends his sincere sympathies as well. Dave, Al would like to call to talk to you. Please call me at my listed number and let me know how he can get in touch with you. Again, our heartfelt sympathies are with you all at this most difficult time. Barbara Toomey Dave & Terry, This is Al Tyler. I hope you all still remember me. I remember your son David, but was never there to know Jeremy, but me and my wife Linda send our deepest condolences on the loss of Jeremy. I wish we could be there to help in some way. If we can help in some way, holler. Dave, my number is above if you want to call me. We haven't talked in years and it would be great to hear from you again. Again, our sympathies go out to you. Al and Linda Tyler

http://www.wright-beard.com/tribute-ajax/print-obituary.html?id=898

----

Find a grave

Jeremy Michael Sands

Birth:  May 1, 1983 Death:  Jan. 21, 2010 trans.gif

Jeremy Michael Sands, 26, of Cortland, New York went to be home with his Heavenly Father on Thursday, January 21, 2010. He was born on May 1, 1983 in Cortland, New York, the son of David and Terry Sands. Jeremy attended Cortland High School and graduated from Freedom Village in Genoa. Jeremy did independent electrical work. His family will cherish his memory as a wonderful son, brother, grandson, uncle, nephew, and cousin as he touched so many lives in his 26 short years. 

He is survived by many loving family and friends including his father and mother, David and Terry Sands, two sisters, Lorrie (Michael) Egan and Lynn Schmidt Bonacker; one brother, David (Valerie) Sands; grandmother, Audrey McCasland; maternal aunts, Peggie (Larry) Petrie, Robin (Dennis) Williams, and Wendy (Michael) Mauch; paternal aunts, Christine (Wes) Morris, Carolyn Sands, and Donna Abbey; nieces and nephews, John Williams, Elizabeth Rawson, Katelynn Rawson, Zachary Egan, Rachel Egan, Elyssa Gerchak, Victoria Schmidt Bonacker, Dylan Sands, Kayla Sands, Breannah Sands, and Abigail Sands; cousins, Michelle Brown, Christa Canfield, Roy Petrie, Rebecca Petrie, Matthew (Candice) Young, Kevin Young, David Morris, Missy O'Neil, Bob (Vicky) Stuttle, Mike Stuttle, Dana Abbey, and Wesley Abbey; second cousins, Branden Brown, Joshua Brown, Camrin Brown, Connor Canfield, Alexa Canfield, Timothy Young, and Gavin Young. 

A calling hour will be held from 2:00 – 3:00 P.M. on Monday, January 25, 2010 at Wright-Beard Funeral Home, 9 Lincoln Avenue, and the funeral will begin at 3:00 P.M. Burial will be at a later date in Glenwood Cemetery in Homer, New York. Friends and family are invited to the Christian Assembly of God Church, 175 Port Watson Street, immediately following the service for a gathering. To offer condolences online, visit www.wright-beard.com.    Burial:

Glenwood Cemetery 

Homer

Cortland County

New York, USA  

Edit Virtual Cemetery info [?]  

Created by: kswh

Record added: May 31, 2010 

Find A Grave Memorial# 53086873

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=sands&GSfn=jeremy&GSmn=m&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=in&GSob=n&GRid=53086873&df=all&

Endret av Ann-Mary Engum
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Mildred I. Parker Morris

Birth:  Sep. 13, 1918 Death:  Jun. 5, 2009 trans.gif
Mildred I. Morris, 90 of Cortland, passed away June 5, 2009 at the Cortland Care Center. Mrs. Morris was born September 13, 1918 in Cincinnatus, NY the daughter of the late Clifford and Hazel Vining Parker.
Mrs. Morris had been a lifelong resident of the area. She retired from Smith Corona after many years of service to the company. Prior to that she had worked at the Cortland Line Co. for more than 20 years. She had also cooked at the County Farm on Lorrings Crossing Rd. for a few years. Mildred had been a member of St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Cortland.
Mrs. Morris is survived by her son Wesley (Christine) Morris of McGraw, her daughter June Patricia Klock in Florida, her brothers Richard Parker of McDonough and Jim "Keith" Parker of Locke, her sister Virginia Novchi in Illinois and several grandchildren, great grandchildren , nieces and nephews.
Mrs. Morris was predeceased by her husband Herman H. Morris, sons Herman Morris and Douglas Morris, sisters Madeline Walrad and Ella Mae Allen, brothers Don, Alfred and Elwood Parker.
A funeral service will be held on Monday at 12:00 pm at the Wright-Beard Funeral Home, 9 Lincoln Ave, Cortland. with the Rev. Cory Eckstrom officiating Interment will follow in Glenwood Cemetery, Homer. Friends are invited to call Monday 11:00-12:00 prior to the service. Those wishing to make memorial contributions are asked to consider St. Paul's Lutheran Church. 

Published by The Wright-Beard Funeral Home    Burial:
Glenwood Cemetery 
Homer
Cortland County
New York, USA  
Created by: Frank K.
Record added: Jun 13, 2009 
Find A Grave Memorial# 38290636

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=38290636

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Donald Wayne Sands

Birth:  Mar. 6, 1933
Seattle
King County
Washington, USA Death:  May 23, 1998
Cortland
Cortland County
New York, USA trans.gif
Donald served in the US Navy in Korea. 

Family links: 
 Spouse:
  Joyce A. Fairbanks Sands (1930 - 2010)   Burial:
Glenwood Cemetery 
Homer
Cortland County
New York, USA  
Created by: DKF
Record added: Apr 12, 2015 
Find A Grave Memorial# 144916257

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=sands&GSiman=1&GScid=64658&GRid=144916257&

----

Joyce A. Fairbanks Sands

Birth:  Jul. 6, 1930
Homer
Cortland County
New York, USA Death:  Jan. 8, 2010
Cortland
Cortland County
New York, USA trans.gif
Joyce A. Sands, 79, of Cortland NY, went home to be with the Lord peacefully, January 8, 2010 at the Cortland Regional Medical Center. She was born July 6, 1930 in Homer NY, the daughter of the late Reginald and Evelyn Hicks Fairbanks.

She was raised and educated in Homer, and was a lifelong resident of the area. Joyce was employed at Smith Corona Corp. for many years then worked as a home health aide until the mid 1990's.

Joyce was a longtime member of the First United Methodist Church of Homer and Women of the Moose. Her family will cherish her legacy of being a dedicated wife, mother, and grandmother who was always there to listen and to guide them throughout the years. 

She is survived by her sons Thomas (Melony) Sands of Homer, Lawrence (Shirley) Mudge of Pinehurst NC, daughter Cathy (William) Christopher of Homer, sisters Sidney (Robert) Doan of Danby NY, Janice Brangan of Cortland, grandchildren Michelle, Greg, Jennifer, Drew, Joel, Jacob, and Joshua, great grandchildren Grace, Emily, and Colin, close sister in law Dona Abbey of Cortland, many nieces, nephews, and her beloved cat Buzzy.

She was predeceased by her husband Donald Sands, grandson Lanny Mudge, and several siblings.

Calling hours will be Sunday 1:30 -2:30 pm with a funeral service to begin 2:30 pm at the First United Methodist Church of Homer with Rev. Suzanne M. Block presiding. Spring burial will be in the Glenwood Cemetery, Homer NY.

In honor of being a cancer survivor since 1983, please consider donations to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, CNY Affliate, 5008 Brittonfield Pkwy, Suite 300, E. Syracuse NY, 13057. 

Family links: 
 Parents:
  Reginald Whitmore Fairbanks (1910 - 1986)
  Evelyn M Hicks Fairbanks (1909 - 1942)

Spouse:
  Donald Wayne Sands (1933 - 1998)*

Siblings:
  Audrey Evelyn Fairbanks Jasek (1927 - 1989)*
  Joyce A. Fairbanks Sands (1930 - 2010)
  Gloria June Fairbanks Barnett (1932 - 2000)*
  Janice J. Fairbanks Brangan (1936 - 2012)*
  Reginald Whitmore Fairbanks (1939 - 1953)*

*Calculated relationship   Burial:
Glenwood Cemetery 
Homer