Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

I'm searching for the death date of Beret Paulsen née Bakk born in 1821

Sonofhjordis
 Del

This is my first post and my first look at the new site.

My great, great grandmother was Beret Berit Torgeirsdatter Bakk born on 15th September 1821 in Rennebu. Beret married Paul Paulsen (1819-1884) on 1st November 1842 in Trondheim.

I have never been able to find when Beret died. Just this morning, I see a possible record for a burial of a Beret Poulsen in Trondheim with date of death as 11 January 1877 and a birth year of 1822. Could this be our Beret? I believe the record is for Nidaros Domkirke in Trondheim.

Can somebody confirm this or reject it? A link to that record would be great. I attach a copy of the 1865 Census

Thank you,

Richard (Sonofhjordis)

1865 Census Paulsen Trondheim 900x900.jpg

Endret av Sonofhjordis
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I think I can answer my own question.

I just found the record with Poulsen as the surname at Vestre Garde which is the same address as the 1875 census.

1     avdød:   Beret Poulsen    Kone 1822 (calculated)   residence: Vestre Gade
  pårørande Poulsen     Ektemann Stykjunker  

1875 Census Paulsen Trondheim 900x900.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

In the new web site, how do I go through the records for a church in chronological order?

For example, above, I wanted to go straight to Nidaros Domkirke Trondheim 1877 deaths.

I couldn't find the way.

Also - the family name was PAULSEN. This record is under POULSEN. How do I add a correction or amendment to the record?

Richard - SonofHjørdis

Endret av Sonofhjordis
One more question
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
På 19.2.2017 den 23.24, Sonofhjordis skrev:

In the new web site, how do I go through the records for a church in chronological order?

For example, above, I wanted to go straight to Nidaros Domkirke Trondheim 1877 deaths.

I couldn't find the way.

Maybe this is helpful: http://arkivverket.no/eng/content/view/full/17554

Mvh Bente

Endret av Bente L. Skjager
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider