Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Family Tree Search

Richard Lervold
 Del

My name is Richard Lervold and I was born in Seattle Washington in 1944.  I am trying to build my family tree. I received the following information from: Renathe-Johanne Wågenes,  førstekonsulent,  Digitalarkivet, Statsarkivet i Bergen.

Nels J. Lervold and wife Laura E. Lervold, I found in the census for Seattle in 1900, 1910 and 1920 with their children. (Verified with stone markings for both parents)

Nels J. Lervold 27 years old, born in Norway, I found in the 1885 census for Sverdrup, Ottar Tail county in Minnesota. Here he lived with one I think is his brother; Anders J. Lervold 24 years old, born in Norway.

I found Nels J. Lervold in Norway:

Emigration: Niels Johnsen Lervold born 1858 in Næsset. He lived in Molde and was unmarried when he left Norway 21st of April 1882 from Bergen to USA.

http://digitalarkivet.arkivverket.no/gen/vis/8/pe00000000667117

Census 1865 for Leervold farm in Næsset, Møre and Romsdal:

John Nilsen 34 year, born Sundals parish. Farmer

Anne Bjørnsdatter 40 year, born in Lesje parish. Wife

Rangdi Johnsdatter 12 year

Nils Johnsen 8 year

Anders Johnsen 6 year

Anne Marie Johnsdatter 3 year”

http://digitalarkivet.arkivverket.no/ft/person/pf01038295002513

Looking at the above link, I see John Nilsen was born about 1832; Nils Johnsen was born about 1858 and Nils Larsen was born about 1803.

My father’s name was Arnold Herman Lervold and he was born in Seattle Washington in 1907.

I believe his father’s name was Nels J. Lervold.  His wife was Laura E. Knudsen or Knudson. (Both parents verified with grave stone data)

What I am trying  to get are accurate generations for Nils Larsen (c1803) going back 2 or 3 generations along with his wife, Anne Andersdatter (c1799).

Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you, Richard Lervold, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The marriage of Niels Larsen and Anne Andersdatter, No. 5:

Møre og Romsdal fylke, Hov, Romfo, Øksendal i Sunndal, Ministerialbok nr. 590A04 (1832-1846), Viede 1832-1833, Side 162
Permanent bilde-ID: kb20050614040147
Brukslenke for sidevisning: https://media.digitalarkivet.no/kb20050614040147
Permanent bildelenke: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20050614040147.jpg

Endret av Sven Hjortland
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I live in Otter Tail  County in MN. Sverdrup   Church is not far away.  If there is anything you would want to have me look

for at the Ct. House or Historical Society, I could do that.    Carla Tweeton

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 år senere...

Sorry it has been a real long time since your communication.

All my error.

I am not sure, but I will take a look at all the information on any of my relatives (Lervold) and see if MN is in the picture.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Richard.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:32 AM, Sven Hjortland said:

Sorry it has been a real long time since your communication.

All my error.

I have had hard time opening your links and when I do, my translation is very poor.  The clarity on my computer is fuzzy at best.

Hope you under stand.

Any and all information will help me build my family tree so my grand kids and great grand kids will have a sense of there roots.

Thank you.

Richard.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider