Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Rodenes Gardshistorie 1962 by Ragnar E Myrhvold

Les Compton
 Del

Hi. Does anyone have access to the book Rodenes Gardshistorie 1962 by Ragnar E Myrhvold. I'm interested in who it indicates were the children of Anders Haraldsen Grav and Randi Olsdatter. I'm particularly interested in whether they had a daughter named Mari Andersdatter. I know the book mentions a 1748 skifte that involved them and their children. I think the book is  online at Bokhylla.no. I would look at it myself, but I don't have permission to use Bokhylla. 

Thanks,

LEC 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

15 timer siden, LECompton skrev:

Hi. Does anyone have access to the book Rodenes Gardshistorie 1962 by Ragnar E Myrhvold. I'm interested in who it indicates were the children of Anders Haraldsen Grav and Randi Olsdatter. I'm particularly interested in whether they had a daughter named Mari Andersdatter. I know the book mentions a 1748 skifte that involved them and their children. I think the book is  online at Bokhylla.no. I would look at it myself, but I don't have permission to use Bokhylla. 

Thanks,

LEC 

Please use  your full name as display name.  :-)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Anders and Randi had 3 children.

Ole

Bente

Goro

image.png.1056e67c5f80ad7d0734ffa744ee3953.png

But Anders had an older brother also named Anders, married to Anna Olbjørnsdatter Funderud, they had 4 children

Halvar

Ole

Mari

Mari

image.png.70d11bf9adeba1115871949cced7e0ca.png

Best regards

Ivar

Endret av Ivar Moe
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

10 hours ago, Ivar Moe said:

Anders and Randi had 3 children.

Ole

Bente

Goro

image.png.1056e67c5f80ad7d0734ffa744ee3953.png

But Anders had an older brother also named Anders, married to Anna Olbjørnsdatter Funderud, they had 4 children

Halvar

Ole

Mari

Mari

image.png.70d11bf9adeba1115871949cced7e0ca.png

Best regards

Ivar

Ivar,

Thank you so very much. This straightens out some questions I've not been able to answer for myself.

Les

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider