Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Marriage Christian Nielsen and Marte Halvorsdatter

Gustavo Pedersen Mollenhauer
 Del

Christian Nielsen, baptized in Råde - Østfold, 05/04/1790. son of Niels Pedersen and Helena Jorgensdatter, who moved from the Burum farm in Råde to the farm Fridskierdgaard in Rygge, before 1801, he married 19/11/1816 (registration n.-12/1816) with Marte Halvorsdatter. Can someone help me with the name of Christian's farm?,  Is it close to your father's farm?....More information about Marte? 

Thanks

inscripcion matrimonio christian y marte.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

9 timer siden, Gustavo Pedersen Mollenhauer skrev:

Can someone help me with the name of Christian's farm?

The name of the place is Øtnepladsen (Utne in Rygge??)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks...

Do you know if this place is close to the Fridskierdgaard farm or was part of it ?? ... as the names have changed, I have not been able to locate it

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

the Marte Halvorsdatter information, I only found this death record in Rygge, which I believe may be her

defuncion marthe halvorsdatter.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

5 timer siden, Gustavo Pedersen Mollenhauer skrev:

Thanks...

Do you know if this place is close to the Fridskierdgaard farm or was part of it ?? ... as the names have changed, I have not been able to locate it

The location of Utne is close to Fredskjærgård  http://www.norgeskart.no/#!?project=seeiendom&layers=1002,1015&zoom=13&lat=6590850.13&lon=260685.24&sok=fredskjærø

Endret av Sven Hjortland
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm not sure, but in this record of death of 1836, of a Christian Nielsen, the same place of origin appears as the record of Mars that I went up before ... although the age of death does not correspond to someone born in 1790, it could be of the death records of both spouses ??

25ZmE2g.jpeg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It is what I believe, considering that it is indicated in the registry that both have the same address or place of origin ...  I read Raade ...?. Can you help me with the translation?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I believe that the death records attached correspond to the couple of Christian and Marte. The only thing that does not match is the age of Christian Nielsen at the time of his death, 43 years, when he should have 46 if he was born in 1790 ... will it be the error of the one who wrote? ... I have not found another Christian Nielsen born in 1793 in the zone, only one born in Moss in 1789

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider