Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Kristoffer Pedersen born Jan. 1, 1843 in Nord Odal

Clark Monson
 Del

I am trying to find out what became of Kristoffer Pedersen born Jan. 1, 1843 in Nord Odal of parents Peder Kristoffersen and Eli Olsdatter Sandholen u nordre Berg.  He married Lina Martiniusdatter on Dec. 26, 1873 in Romedal.  She was born in Romedal a daughter of Martinius Amundsen.  In the 1875 census for Nord Odal,  Kristoffer Pedersen and Lina Martiniusdatter were living on Sigfridstorpet Adolf A Torsets Gaard with two children Evine Kristoffersdatter (born in 1874) and Peder Kristoffersen (born in 1875) both children in Mo, Nord Odal.    In 1900 the family was in Romedal living on Skesaeterholen and shows Kristoffer Pedersen born 1842, Lina Martiniusdatter born 1851 and their children, Peder Kristoffersen born 1875 and Evine born 1874 both in Odalen.   In 1910, I find Kristoffer Peders. (el) (e) a widower living in Romedal on Eriksfaldet.  He is listed as born in 1843 in Mo N. Odalen and occupation as inderst dagarbeider.   Also in 1910 is listed Kristoffer Peders. as hf (ug) unmarried working as a skogsarbeider born 1.1.1843 in Nord Odalen but this is in the municipality: Stange and the domicile is :  Aasgaardeie.  I am sure these two men are the same person.  I can not find what happened to his wife, his two children or himself.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Clark Monson

Grand Forks, North Dakota  58201

USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Census 1900, Kristoffer Pedersen, Skesæterholen:

https://www.digitalarkivet.no/en/census/person/pf01037053004604

Census 1910, Kristoffer Pedersen, Aasgaardseie i Stange:

https://www.digitalarkivet.no/en/census/person/pf01036401006779

Census 1910, Kristoffer Pedersen, 

Eriksfaldet i Romedal with