Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Living relatives of Øvre Storåsli Gnr. 57/9

Susan Erickson
 Del

I am traveling to Norway in June and would like to visit my family farm and meet any relatives that would like to meet me.  My great grandfather Mikkel Storåsli was born in Norway in Telemark in 1853.  He and all his siblings emigrated to Amerika.  Attached is page 220 from Byggdebok Vol II Steiner Marvik Takke Kommune 1989 ?

Takk!

Øvre Storåsli Gnr 57 9.pdf

Endret av Susan Erickson
more detail
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

17 timer siden, Susan Erickson skrev:

Attached is page 220 from Byggdebok Vol II Steiner Marvik Takke Kommune 1989

Hello Susan and welcome to our forum. I can see your plan is quite ambitious. Mapping your living Norwegian cousins in just a few months. This is why I wish to find the shortest path. Do you own the whole volume of the book titled above, or just the one page attached. If you have the book and know Norwegian, try to find the siblings of Gjermund Olavson Ø. Storåsli 15c and likewise for his wife Signe Gjermundsdtr Døli 25k. Ø. Storåsli 15c means his parents are listed on this farm number 15, child c. And Signes parents are on Døli no 25 child k. There their siblings are listed, and more information about where they moved to and who they married.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

5 timer siden, Astrid Kaardal Halleraker skrev:

Signe Gjermundsdtr Døli 25k. Ø. Storåsli 15c means his parents are listed on this farm number 15, child c. And Signes parents are on Døli no 25 child k.

Source (correct title) "Mo bygdebok: gard og ætt II Skafså sokn" (Author Steinar Marvik)

page 40 Flash 44 (not available abroad)

image.png.2982895462b95e96ed36034b5972e565.png

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

6 timer siden, Astrid Kaardal Halleraker skrev:

Ø. Storåsli 15c means his parents are listed on this farm number 15, child c.

His parents are on page 219

image.png.62ae80b2287560f23de522493b024163.png

and siblings are listed on top of the page you have already.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:29 AM, Astrid Kaardal Halleraker said:

Hello Susan and welcome to our forum. I can see your plan is quite ambitious. Mapping your living Norwegian cousins in just a few months. This is why I wish to find the shortest path. Do you own the whole volume of the book titled above, or just the one page attached. If you have the book and know Norwegian, try to find the siblings of Gjermund Olavson Ø. Storåsli 15c and likewise for his wife Signe Gjermundsdtr Døli 25k. Ø. Storåsli 15c means his parents are listed on this farm number 15, child c. And Signes parents are on Døli no 25 child k. There their siblings are listed, and more information about where they moved to and who they married.

Yes, I realize it is an ambitious task and I greatly thank you for any assistance!  I only have a copy of the one page. I will go to the Seattle Public Library next week and see what they have.  

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm sure we can assist you in tracing the most recent generations, please come back when and if you know more.

Sitat

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...

I will try to help you. I have Bygdebok Tokke,Mo, Skafså. My email adress: bernk@online.no. Send me a few words and I will answer you.

Mikkel.JPG

Olav Talleivson Koltjøn descendants.JPG

• Haha 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

9 minutter siden, Bernt K. Knutsen skrev:

Hva ler du av Astrid??

jeg ler av glede over dine funn.

• Takk 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider