Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Residence Name

Shannon Berlant
 Del

Hello,

Sorry, I only speak English.  For this person, would you say that her residence name is Moum or Moem or Moüm or Modum or ?

Johanna Mortensdatter (b. about 1787; d. 28 Feb 1863 Harran, Nord-Trondelag) - I found her marriage record - line 2 URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20070928640472.jpg

And her confirmation record - URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20070928640155.jpg

Endret av Shannon
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The baptims record is clear: "Moum" (actually in the genitive form "Morten Moums Barn".

The Confirmation record seems to be corrected, to "Moum"

In the marriage record, the spelling is confused by the "J" in the next column, but it is consistent with "Moum".

BTW,

- instead of images, it is better that you provide links to the protocol (pagelink, not imagelink; then we can turn pages (to compare script) and zoom).

- when you registered for the forum, you (actively) accepted the rules of the forum, which states that full name shall be used. Please do.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider