Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#68124] Fam. Ziener på Kongsberg Sølvverk

John Reindl
 Del

I found a thread of emails in the archive from 2009 and am currently doing some research on this line for a member of my lag.

I wonder how useful is the 1944 book Die deutsche Einwanderung in Kongsberg, Volume 1 of Beiträge zur Geschichte des Deutschtums in Norwegen.

And, if is useful, how I might get access to a copy. It is supposedly at the Norwegian National Library available to all, but I have not been able to get access to it.

Thanks,

John

Genealogist

Nord Hedmark og Hedemarken Lag

PS ~ Perhaps this better belongs on DIS Norge under the Buskerud, Kongsberg forum

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

37 minutes ago, John Reindl said:

It is supposedly at the Norwegian National Library available to all, but I have not been able to get access to it.

It's available to all with a Norwegian IP-address, but unfortunately not abroad.

There are 31 search hits on "Ziener" in the book.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks, Torodd. I see that the National Library has a second listing, giving only the metadata, and  it is that listing that is available to all.

With 31 search finds, I will have to see if I can find it elsewhere.

Takk !

John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider