Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Hvem er det egentlig som er død her. Kone eller mann ??

Ivar Moe
 Del

Blir litt i stuss av disse begravelses bøkene fra Amsterdam på 1600 tallet.

Er det  Francijntien der Gou som er død eller er det Mattheus van Erpecom?

Er det noen som forstår seg på dette ?

ingeschrevene:

[der] Gou, Francijntien

ingeschrevene:

[van] Erpecom, Mattheus

datum begrafenis:

06-07-1651

begraafplaats:

Oude Kerk

bronverwijzing:

DTB 1046, p.111vo en p.112

relatieinformatie:

Weduwe van

Archief van de Burgerlijke Stand: doop-, trouw- en begraafboeken van Amsterdam (retroacta van de Burgerlijke Stand)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Please forgive me for replying in English - I can read Norwegian, but not write it.

It seems to me that this is Francijntien der Gou, widow [weduwe = enke] of Mattheus van Erpecom, who is buried.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Indeed Carl-Henry. Relatieinformatie shows that she was a widow in 1651.

I have a question concerning Van Erpecom: Is there any connection to the Arne van Erpekum Sem who lived in Kristiania/Oslo around 1900?

For some years ago I was working with the Norwegian tribe Sem, when this Arne van Erpekum Sem showed up. We then found out the origin of this tribe. Marianne Meisenbacher wrote:
I found the Van Erpecom-family coming from Hollland: Abraham van Erpecom (b 10-11-1633 Amsterdam d. 13-9-1696 Bergen, Hordaland, Norway) - married 1666 A'dam with Catharine Gansepoel (b 25-7-1644 Middelburg - d 5-2-1720 Bergen, Hordaland, Norway). Cathrine Abrahamsdotter is their granddaugther. The rest of the Van Erpecomfamilie can be fount on internet very easely.

But we didnot find out why and how the Erpecom name was mixed up in the Sem tribe.
Regards

JanM

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks to Carl and Jan. I'm still a bit confused, find this funeral registration on the same date.
But relations info still a "weduwe" so i suppose its the same information  even if the source reference is one number up

van] Erpecom, Mattheus

ingeschrevene:

[der] Gou, Francijntien

datum begrafenis:

06-07-1651

begraafplaats:

Oude Kerk

bronverwijzing:

DTB 1046, p.112vo en p.113

relatieinformatie:

Weduwe van / Geb.

Archief van de Burgerlijke Stand: doop-, trouw- en begraafboeken van Amsterdam (retroacta van de Burgerlijke Stand)
Begraafregisters voor 1811: NL-SAA-

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

1 hour ago, Ivar Moe said:

Thanks to Carl and Jan. I'm still a bit confused, find this funeral registration on the same date.
But relations info still a "weduwe" so i suppose its the same information  even if the source reference is one number up

I believe this is a problem with the transcription database. If you look at the actual source document (at https://archief.amsterdam/inventarissen/inventaris/5001.nl.html#A04147000115 - from which you showed an excerpt in post #2), you will see there is only a single entry, which lists Francijntien, the widow of Mattheus. I believe the database people, seeing two names in this listing, created two entries from it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Then I am convinced Carl, nor can I find any record regarding Mattheus in the funeral books.

This was very important for me to get clarified, so thank you very much for your help.

Now i can look for Mattheus in the years before Francijntien died. Hope he is registrated.

Mvh

Ivar

Endret av Ivar Moe
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider