Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Harald Severin Rasmus Trulsen

Katie Downward
 Del

Hi. 

I am researching my norweigan ancestry and I can't find any of my family using this site. I am probably doing something wrong. My great grandfather was born in Christiana on 19.08.1866. He moved to the UK and lived aboard the William Yeo where he met Susan Hosking. They had 15 children and he died on board the SS Duckbridge on 22.02.16 when it was hit by a German mine. 

His father was Rasmus Truls Thoresen (05.01.1839-1875).

His mother was Anne Petria Hansen (1833 - ?)

I'm hoping these details are correct.

Can anyone help?? 

Thank you

Katie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Oh wow!! This is incredible. 😍😍😍 Thank you so much. 🙏 Can you help me with what the titles for the columns are? Also, I have quite a list of people I want to look for. How did you find this?? ex Katie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider