Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Help finding an old friend

Susan Erickson
 Del

A friend traveled to Norway today on a tour.  He lived with a family in Oslo in 1977/78 and is interested in contacting them.  He has had no previous luck in finding them.  He lived at Olav Nygards veg 153 0688 Oslo with Sissel Bakken, who would be about 75 or 80 years old today.  She had a daughter Annette page who would now be 51 or so years old.  Thank you for any assistance.  

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On that address was a Malcolm A. Page registered in 1970's addressbook for Oslo.

We are not supposed to discuss living people, but....

this author on the link is mentioned as his wife on a page I can't access,..some of the text came up in Google.

https://www.tanum.no/_pa-undringens-vei-sissel-johanna-bakken-9788230011577

And the telephonelist on www.1881.no   Search her name, you get the number, call and ask? 

Linda

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Tusen takk!  I will forward your information.  I don't read or speak much Norwegian so the pages are difficult for me to comprehend.  

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider