Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Previous life

Mikolas
 Del

Hallo Norwegian friends, I am from Czech Republik and my wife remembers (based on regress therapy) her previous life. She lived in Oslo as woman named: Nobo (or Noba) Prusso born approx. 1553 and died approx. 1613. (Based on her thoughts also I lived there , but I can't remember it). Now I am looking for the evidence about this phenomena. Could you help me find someone from Norway who can find something about this person? Also she remembers the details from it. Rooms in the house and detail about the tragedy with her (that's why she was on the therapy). Thank you. Mikolas

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

You will not find any evidence for this. The phenomenon, and the lady, exists only in your wife's mind (and may be in the mind of her "therapist").

I hope she/you are not paying for this "therapy"...

The written records of Oslo (and Norway) for this period are very limited, and few women are mentioned at all - far less their everyday life and personal tragedies.

Moreover, "Nobo"/"Noba" and "Prusso" are not Norwegian names (not known, at least).

For sake of order: You, or she, are  - of course - allowed to believe in the therapist and the therapy.  However, what you are asking about here, is evidence - not acceptance of belief.

Endret av Ivar S. Ertesvåg
  • Liker 4
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi Mikolas

Maybe you should address this question to the fiance of the Norwegian princess Martha Louise, Durek Verrett. He will probably be able to help you 😃

Brg

Ivar

• Haha 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Denne tråden bør enten stenges eller slettes etter min mening. Har sendt melding til moderator.

DTH

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

4 minutter siden, Dag T. Hoelseth skrev:

Denne tråden bør enten stenges eller slettes etter min mening. Har sendt melding til moderator.

Moderatorene er vel etterhvert så lei disse "sletteforslagene" fra deg at de ender vel snart opp i therapy de også

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

#6. Nå tror jeg ikke at folk her tar kommentaren din så veldig seriøst, men for ordens skyld: Du har intet grunnlag for din påstand.

DTH

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

As a moderator, I find no reason to make any comment about memories based on regress therapy. However, I fully agree with Ivar S. Ertesvåg that evidence won't be found, because - as Ertesvåg has stated - written records from the period are scarce and the names Nobo, Noba and Prusso are not known in Norway in the 16th century. Searches for those names in The Digital Archives actually returns zero records also for later centuries.

Based on this, I find it best to close this topic for further comments.

• Liker 8
  • Takk 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Kristian Hunskaar (Arkivverket) locked this emne
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
 Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.