Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

(Another) question about the family Tordenstjerne...

Kevin Casey
 Del

Hei--

Once more, a question about the slekten "Tordenstjerne," and also (again) the reliability of information found in Familysearch.org. This time, it's an American (myself) tracing his family back to this line, primarily as a way to learn more about his Norwegian heritage. 

Between the sources I have found in FS, and the ones I have found and added there, the connection from myself to Nils Svensson seems at least plausible. However, I was wondering if a descendant chart or narrative might exist for this family? This would certainly help substantiate the line from my gggrandfather, Hagbarth Hanson (FS ID LRC8-FCM) to the "Tordenstjarne" line. Takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

20 minutter siden, Kevin skrev:

Hei--

Once more, a question about the slekten "Tordenstjerne," and also (again) the reliability of information found in Familysearch.org. This time, it's an American (myself) tracing his family back to this line, primarily as a way to learn more about his Norwegian heritage. 

Between the sources I have found in FS, and the ones I have found and added there, the connection from myself to Nils Svensson seems at least plausible. However, I was wondering if a descendant chart or narrative might exist for this family? This would certainly help substantiate the line from my gggrandfather, Hagbarth Hanson (FS ID LRC8-FCM) to the "Tordenstjarne" line. Takk.

Hei Kevin

https://www.digitalarkivet.no/en/content/change-display-name

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider