Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Addresses in Bergen

Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

On the old website, there was a database for Bergen that provided a cross-reference for street addresses. For example, in my grandfather's baptism record (record 101), states that the family's residence was 9-99. Can anyone help me to find that database here on the "new" site?

gus baptism.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Tusen takk!

So, under which data category is this? If I need to find it again?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Question, how do I use this database? This is very different than the one on the old website.  I'm looking for 9-99

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

28 minutter siden, Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen skrev:

Tusen takk!

So, under which data category is this? If I need to find it again?

You can enter 'rode' under 'Finn kilde' - under 'Find source' enter 'rode' in the box 'Text search'

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

37 minutter siden, Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen skrev:

Question, how do I use this database? This is very different than the one on the old website.  I'm looking for 9-99

I entered 'rode' 9 in the form and got 173 hits. None of them had the old farm No. 99, unfortunately. I found 93, 96 and 97, though, and they were in Sankt Hans Stræde.

• Trist 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes, that is what I got, but I can't make the database on the DA work for this (9-99). I have a feeling that the database on the old website was from an earlier time than 1907.

I would like to use the other website you provided a link to. But I can't figure out how to begin an inquiry. Would you give me a link to the site where I can input an address number and get the street name?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

2 timer siden, Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen skrev:

Yes, that is what I got, but I can't make the database on the DA work for this (9-99). I have a feeling that the database on the old website was from an earlier time than 1907.

I would like to use the other website you provided a link to. But I can't figure out how to begin an inquiry. Would you give me a link to the site where I can input an address number and get the street name?

I put the Rode number (9) after adr1=, and then the house number (99) after adr=2. In the link in #2, the house number 99 does not exist, house number 101 gives result Frimannsmuget. https://www.digitalarkivet.no/view/11/gc00000000201134

• Takk 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

To Lars Johannessen

Can you tell me how to use the database on the Arne Sollie website?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

4 timer siden, Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen skrev:

To Lars Johannessen

Can you tell me how to use the database on the Arne Sollie website?

It seems like we have to edit the link:

http://bergis.uib.no/adr21/adresse.php?target=frame&adr1=9&adr2=99

14 timer siden, Lars Johannessen skrev:

I put the Rode number (9) after adr1=, and then the house number (99) after adr=2.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider