Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Looking for information on Dagfinn Skromme

Larry Melander
 Del

Looking for information on Dagfinn Skromme- he is found in a family tree in GENI profile- no date of birth but says he died in 1664 in Skånevik in Hordaland County .  He is the father of Halvor Dagfinnson (f. 1656) found in Røldal Bygdebok p. 488 as one of the users of the Saltvoll farm in Røldal.  The GENI profile family tree says Halvor was born in  Skånevik parish in Hordaland.  Oluf Ryghh farm listings indicates the Skromme farm is in Åkra parish in Skånevik prestegjeld.  I don't have access to the library of digital Bygdeboks and the nearest one here in the USA is quite a distance.  I was wondering if someone could look up the Skromme farm in the Bygdebok for Åkra- (Skåneviksoga. B. 2 : Gardar og ætter i Åkra, by Anders Haugland) for any information on Dagfinn or Halvor.  If possible, would appreciate a digital copy of the page(s) for my research.  Appreciate any help.  Thanks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Trude-  

Thank you so much for your help- exactly what I wanted.  I was only looking for those pages that directly involved Halvor and Dagfinn but appreciate greatly the extra step you went to.  Again- thanks so much.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider