Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Auli Søndre, Nes 1720-1850

Peter Hanson
 Del

It appears I have family from Auli and Auli Søndre farms in Nes.

I think this document might give me some information on the farm to help me verify some things.  Howver, it seems I cannot access files such as this without a Norwegian IP address.  Please let me know if there is a way it can be sent to me.

https://www.nb.no/items/URN:NBN:no-nb_digibok_2014102008038?page=369

At the moment I'm trying locate the birthplace and parents of Hans Olsen (1741-1796).

I have Lars Erlandsen and Ronnaug Jensdatter there around 1715-1720/1740

Their daughter Maren Larsdatter married Thor Andersen in 1748 and lived there until 1773/1779.

Their daugher Berthe Thorsdatter married Hans Olsen in 1774 and lived there until 1796/1838

Thier son Anders Hansen (b:1791) lived there in 1803 but then moved to Finholt and married Birthe Iversdatter in 1793.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

thanks again Torodd.

there are some other farms I want to check out (Rustad, Finholt, Branstorp, to name a few).

Do you have any suggestions on how I can access that farm history book?

I did sign up through the Norway Library page, but it seems that me not having a Norwegian IP address is the issue.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider