Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Looking for a forum member: Else-Marie Aas

gail_maud_easterbrook
 Del

15 Nov 2002 Else-Marie Aas #11254 posted Reiste til S.Africa 1903-1905 and

30 Jul 2004 Else-Marie Aas #23206 posted Dødsregisteret Sør Afrika

Else-Marie Aas was trying to trace her 2 great aunts Berte/Berthe Marie Aas (Olsdatter) and Martine Aas (Olsdatter) who had emigrated from Norway in April 1903 to South Africa. She was also trying to find out about Berte/Berthe's Finnish husband, whose surname was Mickelson.

Berte/Berthe Marie Aas is my great grandmother and I would like to get in contact with Else-Marie Aas as we are family. I was born in South Africa and can help other family with most of the missing pieces of information. If anyone knows Else-Marie Aas and has contact details, I would be grateful if they can let me know.

Thank you for allowing me to post this. I do not speak or read the Norwegian language.

Gail Sutherland

AUSTRALIA

Ida, Oscar,Victor,Maud,Norwegian 1926.jpg

Endret av gail_maud_easterbrook
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I have tried the email address and it bounced back and I have sent messages to all the Else Marie Aas individuals I found on Facebook but I have had no luck

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On 11/8/2020 at 8:45 PM, gail_maud_easterbrook said:

Thank you for allowing me to post this. I do not speak or read the Norwegian language.

Just in case the Norwegian of Ole Yttri is a little difficult for you, I took the liberty of posting the link to his information here. 

https://bergenogomegn.vareminnesider.no/memorial_page/memorial_page_personal_info.php?order_id=3764208&set_site_id=287&cat=home&sign=f9c5bbffdd8620ab0411a80487f9373c

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

We still don't know whether this is the correct Else Marie Aas, do we? At vareminnesider.no, there is also another person with the same name who died in 2010. And the list is incomplete and contains few death notices before 2010.

Else might also still be alive although her old email is dead.

Endret av Torbjørn Igelkjøn
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

1 hour ago, Torbjørn Igelkjøn said:

We still don't know whether this is the correct Else Marie Aas, do we? At vareminnesider.no, there is also another person with the same name who died in 2010. And the list is incomplete and contains few death notices before 2010.

Else might also still be alive although her old email is dead.

All that is true. Do we have any idea what city in Norway that Else Marie Aas is from. The Else Marie Aas from the ink seems to be from Møllendal, Bergen. 

I did notice that the vareminnesider.no/memorial_page contains some comments from some relatives. One of which a Hanne Tuntland may be a relatively well known person from Bergen.

https://expertfile.com/experts/profhanne.tuntland/prof-hanne-tuntland

Endret av Anton Hagelee
  • Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

På 9.11.2020 den 3.45, gail_maud_easterbrook skrev:

15 Nov 2002 Else-Marie Aas #11254 posted Reiste til S.Africa 1903-1905 and

30 Jul 2004 Else-Marie Aas #23206 posted Dødsregisteret Sør Afrika

Else-Marie Aas was trying to trace her 2 great aunts Berte/Berthe Marie Aas (Olsdatter) and Martine Aas (Olsdatter) who had emigrated from Norway in April 1903 to South Africa. She was also trying to find out about Berte/Berthe's Finnish husband, whose surname was Mickelson.

Berte/Berthe Marie Aas is my great grandmother and I would like to get in contact with Else-Marie Aas as we are family. I was born in South Africa and can help other family with most of the missing pieces of information. If anyone knows Else-Marie Aas and has contact details, I would be grateful if they can let me know.

Gail Sutherland

AUSTRALIA

Ida, Oscar,Victor,Maud,Norwegian 1926.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider