Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Russian refugees in Oslo 1920s

Mikkel Nørgaard
 Del

Dear arkivverket,

I am currently trying to find any and all information about a married couple from Russia, who fled to Oslo (Christiania) in april/may 1921.
Their names were Vladimir and Claudine de Chessin - he was a lawyer and she an opera singer in Skt. Petersburg before the revolution of 1917.

I know for sure that they settled in Oslo - but I have no idea in which archives in Oslo/Norway to search for information? Even the least bit of information - ie where they lived or when they died - would be of great interest.

Since I live in Denmark, I hope you might point me towards digital archives where I might have a chance of finding information - I don't come to Oslo/Norway very often, unfortunately.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Mikkel Nørgaard

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider