Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Relatives who lived on Holmstrøa

Merle Nostbakken
 Del

I am a Canadian researching my many relatives who lived in Norway. I know that there is good information about the relatives on Holmstrøa, which is a place under Holm østre i Stjørdal, in Stjørdal book V (side 285, for example). Because I don't have a Norsk IP address, I cannot access many materials which would be helpful to me. I wonder if you could help me with this particular query. 

Here is what I know: Anders Pedersen Holmstrøa and his wife, Guru Larsdtr Sørkilmoplass, had a sonn, Peder Andersen, who married 9 Nov 1810 Marit Pedersdatter. They moved to Øvre Skogn and had 9 children (I have the list from the Øvre Sogn book).

I believe Anders Pedersen was born c. 1753 and died 1813, and his son, Peder was born c. 1782. I have found the birth record of Ane Andersen - born 1788. It seems from the 1801 census that Guru would have been born c. 1756. She died 10 May 1789?

Takk. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It is a little unclear from your post, just what information you are seeking. Are you looking for general information about Holmstrøa or are you seeking information about the birth of Guru Andersdatter. 

I would assume that this is the 1801 Census of the family, minus Guru who must be dead by the time of the census. 

https://www.digitalarkivet.no/en/census/person/pf01058452005417

Endret av Anton Hagelee
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Based on the bygdebok pages posted by Åsbjørg, here is a candidate for the baptism of your Guru. 

https://www.digitalarkivet.no/kb20070925610048

Gurru Larsdatter

in the Norway, Select Baptisms, 1634-1927

Name:Gurru Larsdatter
[Gurru Olson] 

Baptism Date:26 des 1740 (26 Dec 1740)

Baptism Place:Stjørdal, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway

Father:Lars Olson

FHL Film Number:125395

Reference ID:bk 4

Endret av Anton Hagelee
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

7 minutes ago, Åsbjørg Susort said:

Guru died 1797 according to "bygdeboka"

If so this is probably the record in Ancestry.com

Gurru Larsdatter

in the Norway, Select Burials, 1666-1927

Name:Gurru Larsdatter

Birth Date:1739

Death Place:Stjørdal, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway

Burial Date:6 aug 1797

FHL Film Number:125396

Reference ID:b7 p7 e2

https://www.digitalarkivet.no/kb20070925620319

ScreenShot20210428at.png

Endret av Anton Hagelee
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gurru Larsdtr Holmgjordet 58 Aar gl: Huusmands Kone

Nord-Trøndelag fylke, Stjørdal (Værnes), Skatval, Lånke  (Leksdal), Øvre Stjørdal (Hegra) i Stjørdal, Ministerialbok nr. 709A07 (1797-1815), Kronologisk liste 1797, Side 6-7
Brukslenke for sidevisning: https://www.digitalarkivet.no/kb20070925620319

• Takk 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes, this is exactly what I need -- that is, to see the pages in the bygdeboka with the write-up about the family in question: Anders Pedersen, Guru Larsdtr, Peder Andersen. 

Now my questions is: who are the parents of Anders Pedersen Holmstrøa and where did they live? Would I find that in one of the Stjørdal books?

I noticed a discrepancy between information on the BAKKTRØEN page and the HOLMSTRØEN page: In the first case it indicates that Guru Larsdtr married Ola Pedersen (who died in 1779) before she married Anders Pedersen in 1780. On the HOLMSTRØEN page it indicates that Guru married Anders Pedersen after Peder P. Troitesbakken died. The names are different.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

7 timer siden, Merle Nostbakken skrev:

I noticed a discrepancy between information on the BAKKTRØEN page and the HOLMSTRØEN page: In the first case it indicates that Guru Larsdtr married Ola Pedersen (who died in 1779) before she married Anders Pedersen in 1780. On the HOLMSTRØEN page it indicates that Guru married Anders Pedersen after Peder P. Troitesbakken died. The names are different.

Ole Pedersen is wrong. In 1772 Guru Larsdr. married Peder Pedersen. (Date of engagement 12. April.)

Nord-Trøndelag fylke, Stjørdal (Værnes), Skatval, Lånke  (Leksdal), Øvre Stjørdal (Hegra) i Stjørdal, Ministerialbok nr. 709A05 (1755-1780), Trolovede 1772, Side 369
Brukslenke for sidevisning: https://www.digitalarkivet.no/kb20070925610699

(Fourth entry from top right hand page)

Errors like that may occur in ‘bygdebøker’. 

Endret av Anne-Lise Hansen
  • Liker 1
  • Takk 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider