Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Image archive of North Norway from 1960s to 1990s

Kelly White
 Del

I have come in to possession of a very large archive of photographs taken of North Norway from the 1960s to the 1990s. I am trying to find a home for the images rather than throw them away. The Norwegian Embassy in London suggested the Norwegian National Archives so I am trying to make contact and discuss this! Please can someone from the Archives reply so that we can make direct contact. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

På 29.4.2021 den 13.04, Kelly White skrev:

I have come in to possession of a very large archive of photographs taken of North Norway from the 1960s to the 1990s. I am trying to find a home for the images rather than throw them away. The Norwegian Embassy in London suggested the Norwegian National Archives so I am trying to make contact and discuss this! Please can someone from the Archives reply so that we can make direct contact. Thank you.

You can contact The National Archives by email

digitalarkivet@arkivverket.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On 4/30/2021 at 2:34 PM, Renathe-Johanne Wågenes - Arkivverket said:

You can contact The National Archives by email

digitalarkivet@arkivverket.no

Thank you. I will send an email.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.