Arkivverket

Peder Andersen birth and introduction

Merle Nostbakken

https://www.digitalarkivet.no/kb20070925610236

Please read. I believe this is the baptism record of Anders Pedersen - 6th section on the right hand side of page 199. Is the mother one of the sponsors? This was recorded under the Hegre congregation?

https://www.digitalarkivet.no/kb20070925610243

Please read: top section page 206, right hand side. Under Introduction - Peder Andersen???

As I understand the custom, the mother was introduced 6 weeks after the birth but this is the closest I can find to the father's name in the Introduction list. Under what congregation was this recorded? Is it likely the same person?

Even Stormoen

Baptitz: Peder Sætrans Barn, Anders. Test: Ane Sætran, Ranni ibid:

Anders ibid: Peder Torge, Anders Longen [Lougen?]

I think this is in Hegre. It says above that Mr. Lemvig held the sermon in Værnes and Mr. Brun in Hegre. Next entry (below the line) is from Værnes.

Can´t tell if the mother is one of the sponsors. Three of them are from Sætran as well as the father, but . . .

The introduction is in Værnes. This Peder Andersen is from Vigen. He could have moved from Sætran to Vigen, but impossible t say for sure.

Reg.

• Like 1
Ivar S. Ertesvåg
39 minutter siden, Even Stormoen skrev:

... but impossible t say for sure.

Quite possible.

"Døbt Peder Wigens Barn Aren",  on he page before, "Fer. 3. Nativ" (3rd day of Christmas) in Værnes.

This is the child/baptism corresponding to the introduction of "Peder Andersen Vigens qvinde" 2nd sunday after Epiphania.

If we look carefully, we should be able to find the other introduction, as well.

• Like 1
Merle Nostbakken

Thank you for this. So Peder Vigens is definitely not the Peder I am looking for. I have looked several times for the introduction of Peder (Andersen) from Hegre but it escapes me!

Ivar S. Ertesvåg

top, right p. 200  (continued from bottom, left)

SAT, Ministerialprotokoller, klokkerbøker og fødselsregistre - Nord-Trøndelag, 709/L0056: Ministerialbok nr. 709A04, 1740-1756, s. 200
Brukslenke for sidevisning: https://www.digitalarkivet.no/kb20070925610237

Intruction in Hergra, "Dominica 2da p: Trinitat:"

... 3 Peder Sætroms qvinde"

(Sætran and Sætrom seems to be variants of the same name; Sætran nominative, Sætrom dative)

• Thanks 1
Merle Nostbakken

So now I do feel a little silly for missing that!

Tusen takk.

Even Stormoen
3 timer siden, Ivar S. Ertesvåg skrev:

Quite possible.

I wasn't being clear. Sorry. I meant it's not evident (from the two entries above) that Peder Sætran and Peder Vigen is one and the same.

Reg.