Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Looking for family in Lillestrøm

Marie Olsen
 Del

Death announcement of Arne Olsen in Chatham, Rochester, Gillingham (Chatham, Kent, England) · 18 May 1990, Fri · Page 8

image.png.03b0f021d04a2fc799fb6eed0a7f26af.png

Of course there could be more than one Arne and Vera combination, but I think it is the right Arne Olsen (correct birth date and all). Marie, I could send a message to the family tree owner if you don't have access to Ancestry.com yourself

DTH

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

25 minutes ago, Dag T. Hoelseth said:

Death announcement of Arne Olsen in Chatham, Rochester, Gillingham (Chatham, Kent, England) · 18 May 1990, Fri · Page 8

image.png.03b0f021d04a2fc799fb6eed0a7f26af.png

Of course there could be more than one Arne and Vera combination, but I think it is the right Arne Olsen (correct birth date and all). Marie, I could send a message to the family tree owner if you don't have access to Ancestry.com yourself

DTH

Yes, that would be great if you could send them a message. I can give you my email address too if they respond favourably. Thank you. 

How sad that my father had a brother living in the UK too and yet as far as I am aware, they had no connection. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

1 minutt siden, Marie Olsen skrev:

Yes, that would be great if you could send them a message. I can give you my email address too if they respond favourably. Thank you. 

How sad that my father had a brother living in the UK too and yet as far as I am aware, they had no connection. 

Message sent. Will come back to you if I hear anything from her. I might try to find details about Rolf's other siblings, but right now I have to finish some other genealogical business ... 🙂

DTH

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Dag, from the Ancestry-tree and information added there Arne's daughter seems to be Eileen Olsen, and she also seems to have been married two times (two plus two children).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks, Gisle, I must have overlooked that detail. Anyway, I will wait and see if the tree owner gets back to me. I provided a link to this thread so that she can join the exchange if she wants to.

Now, what about the other siblings…

DTH

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Children of Olaf and Agnes:

Arne b. 27. Jan 1917, d. 7 May 1990 m. Vera May Gentry.

- His baptism: https://www.digitalarkivet.no/kb20070430310043 

- Østre Aker prestekontor Kirkebøker, SAO/A-10840/F/Fa/L0012: Ministerialbok nr. I 12, 1913-1924, s. 42
Rolf Johannes b. 13. Oct 1921, d.  X Oct 1981 m. Florence A. Borras.

- His baptism: https://www.digitalarkivet.no/kb20050315021084 

- Nes prestekontor Kirkebøker, SAO/A-10410/G/Gb/L0002: Klokkerbok nr. II 2, 1918-1942, s. 26
Henry

Frank

Villy

Sverre

and

Solveig Marie (Tutta) b. 8. Jun 1924, d. 19. Feb 1950 m. Arne Madsen.

- Her baptism: https://www.digitalarkivet.no/kb20050315021095

- Nes prestekontor Kirkebøker, SAO/A-10410/G/Gb/L0002: Klokkerbok nr. II 2, 1918-1942, s. 37

Endret av Gisle Hersvik
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

Morning 

Arne was my great grandfather and married  my great nan Vera gentry. 

For years I have been trying to find any info on Arne's family and always come to a dead end. So this is very exciting to see this forum. 

kind regards 

Vicky 

• Liker 4
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On 1/24/2023 at 11:09 PM, Victoria Newman said:

Morning 

Arne was my great grandfather and married  my great nan Vera gentry. 

For years I have been trying to find any info on Arne's family and always come to a dead end. So this is very exciting to see this forum. 

kind regards 

Vicky 

Hello! 
It seems Arne and my father Rolf Johannes were brothers. I’d love to talk more with you if possible. Please check your inbox here. 

Regards,

Marie 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider